New Juve coach: Part Deux (38 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Contacts on the Turin-Milan-London axis continue for Mauricio #Pochettino: the Argentine has given his availability to Juventus through intermediaries. Juve trying to understand if an agreement can be found with Tottenham. [@NicoSchira]
I would pay to have Pochettino released from his contract. I wouldn't give a fucking dime to release Sarri from his.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The thing is I don't get is, even if this is dream come true for me (only zizou higher dream), why would he join us and leave a City he has 1bn and the most technical and attacking quality team in top footie?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Only possible explanation is if City is banned from CL he might leave. But the ban is unlikely to take effect on 2019/20 season if it takes effect at all.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“ A person who frequents important environments, told me that during a dinner a fairly important Lawyer, part of a law firm that directly follows the Agnelli , let himself go by saying (A couple of days before Juve announced that he would not continue with Allegri) "Agnelli will not continue with Allegri, and Juve already has Guardiola in hand".
This person knows Andrea Agnelli personally, has his phone number and they meet for business reasons (legal matters concerning the commercial area of the Juventus Stadium)”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)