vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What makes you think Sarri will not win? I understand Allegri saying that BS line. It’s like winning and attractive football are mutually exclusive. Some examples teams winning leagues by playing attractive football:
PSG, Bayern, City, Barcelona, actually these teams are dominating in their own leagues.
Seriously? In a tactically inept EPL he was found out in January. I guess losing 4-0 to Bournemouth is normal in your book?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What makes you think Sarri will not win? I understand Allegri saying that BS line. It’s like winning and attractive football are mutually exclusive. Some examples teams winning leagues by playing attractive football:
PSG, Bayern, City, Barcelona, actually these teams are dominating in their own leagues.
No one says we can’t win playing attractive football. Sarri, however has won jack shit. Hasn’t improved Chelsea in the slightest, and was god-awful in cup-competitions at Napoli, losing consistently to inferior teams, going out in group stage to Shaktar for example.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
All the mods have aligned themselves to the idea that Nedved wasn't present at the press conference because he was in Barcelona meeting reps of the Tactic Group (who represent Guardiola)
I haven't seen mods back a gurata like this before, their source is someone inside the club apparently
:disagree: VS doing Tuz the way we did Man United fans

But wait... in the end they still got their man :tuttosport:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
My impression listening to Momblano is that Guardiola is clear first choice. But we are waiting for him. The 2nd choice while we wait is Conte so if Guardiola said no tomorrow, then we would hire Conte. But the 2nd choice is subject to change as Conte could sign with Inter.

So I'm guessing as we wait for Pep, the 2nd choice is changing daily between Conte, Mourinho, maybe Sarri. And Inzaghi is not an option.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A lot of different names, and every guru saying they are pretty sure of that name. What a bullshit.

I still have faith for Ventura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)