New Juve coach: Part Deux (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm not a Pep fan but I respect him very much. I just hate those Delph-Kimmich weird experiments but he is one of the best coach in the world for sure and he really makes a lot of players overperformance for years...

BTW, our board is determined to make Juve a worldwide brand and I love that... hopefully later we can put our own footprint and not let the other way overwhelmed us, I don't want us to become a EPL type of club

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Board member denying it means nothing. Everyone at Juve denied Pogba’s sale.
Not straightforward like this man....
Moreover,Pep HIMSELF denied that last week.why would he lie?he could easily have ignored the question or said "we'll see" or something....

It just doesn't make sense.

It's not like with Ronaldo, where everyone from Real & CR7 himself were not talking on this.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Some of them have a good/better track record
Di Marzio had a very good track record too. Anyway I hope it's true, but won't buy it until a few more sources report it. So far it's only King Luca of house Momblano, first of his name, and a bunch of VS gurus.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Di Marzio had a very good track record too. Anyway I hope it's true, but won't buy it until a few more sources report it. So far it's only King Luca of house Momblano, first of his name, and a bunch of VS gurus.
He really doesnt have good inside sources on Juve. He's a generalist. Didn't know anything until 2 days before signing Ronaldo. Same with Allegri

He's the epitome of overrated

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Agi
And a journalist from La Stampa Luca scarcella
As well as the vice director of mundo deportivo
Which I posted yesterday I think

Di Marzio and sky don't know shit about Juve lately same with Romeo

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not necessarily, board members have a responsibility to make the club look good, even if it means lying outright to the media.
Yes. But the other side are faceless people on the Internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Agi
And a journalist from La Stampa Luca scarcella
As well as the vice director of mundo deportivo
Which I posted yesterday I think

Di Marzio and sky don't know shit about Juve lately same with Romeo
:tup:
I missed La Stampa one, and forgot about AGI and Mundo Deportivo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)