New Juve coach: Part Deux (12 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
City have said along the lines of "ridiculous rumours" in regards to Guardiola to Juve via the Sun

Momblano

He believes they are just words and won't change his idea
Pep is the one

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9136991/man-city-deny-pep-guardiola-juventus/

This is the article

Still no 'official' denial
Practically what juve said
'we won't address rumours'

I find that interesting
"SunSport understands the view at the Etihad is that the claims are so ludicrous it is not worth their effort to rebuff them."

oh, the arrogance

if there's a reason i want guardiola here, it has to be this one

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"SunSport understands the view at the Etihad is that the claims are so ludicrous it is not worth their effort to rebuff them."

oh, the arrogance

if there's a reason i want guardiola here, it has to be this one
Momblano also said he expects a more official statement but it doesn't change his position

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Peps right hand man Manuel estiarte will talk on sky soon

Now the gurus and also Momblano have said denials will come, but for them it will still be Guardiola on our bench next season

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“I have just received an audio ... it confirms everything and adds that pep is in Turin today (and it seems to me confirmed by the tweet) he wants to keep cancelo pjanic and Sandro, moreover he wants KK, Pogba and Icardi and usual transfers.

all ends with the reason for which everything was born, that is to say that AA, being president of ECA, knows very well that the city will be disqualified for 2 years and can therefore be freed by a clause.

The only discrepancy is that he says that 28 will be announced”

Audio file from last night is being circulated it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)