vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What do you drive pumpkin? The last time I checked, Albania doesn't even make cars :p

Maseratis are awesome. Peasants like you can't understand.
America does tho. And I’d take a corvette over a Maserati any day of the week.

Not sure why you’re so butthurt over other people’s comments about a car company you are in no way affiliated with. Or were you saving up for a used Maserati? That’s not a bad idea, the only drawback is going to be all the scratches under the door handle from the long fingernails of the previous driver.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Claudio Raimondi (@Sport_Mediaset
): Juventus have chosen Maurizio Sarri for the bench next season - The Bianconeri are just waiting for Chelsea to sack him after the Europa League final. Inzaghi could join Milan, Should Gattuso leaves.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Not sure why you’re so butthurt over other people’s comments about a car company you are in no way affiliated with. Or were you saving up for a used Maserati? That’s not a bad idea, the only drawback is going to be all the scratches under the door handle from the long fingernails of the previous driver.
Depends on the Vette :p

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Corvette over Maserati are you mentally ok?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I'm not butthurt. I just don't understand your disdain for a car that has a rich history and tradition. I like Corvettes too ;)

I doubt you could even afford a used Maserati. I keed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)