New Hot Songs! (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Someone just told me Holland is the try-out country for new singles for most artists. I doubt that this is true so I decided to put it to the test;

The hot-or-not today on MTVNL was the GREAT song: InGrid - Tu est foutu.
It's in French so I don't understand a thing of it but it's a nice after-summer tune! :)

So, has any one of you already heard of it? If not - then try it out!! :cheesy:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    I had that opinion too but it's actually the best French song I've heard in ages!! :)

Codino

The Rival
    Jul 21, 2002
    a song to listen to is
    'down ass *****' by Ja rule.. i dont listen to him much.. but i really love it!

very emmotional song!! ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    English people don't get French...dunno why but they simply don't! It's like this nationwide incapability of understanding foreign languages... :D

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

What is that supposed to mean?
    I think that most french music is not good. The only groups I think are allright are: Air,- well only one of their songs and Daft Punk is pretty cool:cool:

Btw, I don't think English music is that good either or American. I like tunes that are made by Dutch and German DJs generally, especially Paul van Dyk

Jul 12, 2002
    I think that every country has some good music. America doesn't have any good new stuff, but there is a lot of good old stuff. Like Kansas, Boston, and R.E.M. England has some good stuff too, like: New Order or umm, actually that's the only good English stuff I've heard for some time, but that's one at least.

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    I think that most french music is not good. The only groups I think are allright are: Air,- well only one of their songs and Daft Punk is pretty cool:cool:

Btw, I don't think English music is that good either or American. I like tunes that are made by Dutch and German DJs generally, especially Paul van Dyk
    What did you think of JXL's remix of Elvis btw?

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I think that every country has some good music. America doesn't have any good new stuff, but there is a lot of good old stuff. Like Kansas, Boston, and R.E.M. England has some good stuff too, like: New Order or umm, actually that's the only good English stuff I've heard for some time, but that's one at least.
    I'm not into American music except Sheryl Crow really... :)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Paul van Dyk rocks! :thumb: I like your style!! :D..................................................................................................................................What did you think of JXL's remix of Elvis btw?
    Have you ever heard PvD in the mix?

I'm sorry to say that I hate that elvis remix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)