New FIFA Rankings (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Actually, Costa Rica did well in the gold cup and has a very good record overall in the past ten years, that's how they got to that point. As for Mexico, they actually won the Gold Cup, and that counts for a lot in these standings.
that's what bothers me....of course there's gonna be something that counts more than what it's worth.

The Gold Cup shouldn't count as high.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
that's what bothers me....of course there's gonna be something that counts more than what it's worth.

The Gold Cup shouldn't count as high.
Why should the EC count more than the Gold Cup? They are the same things, just in different federations. I think that the Gold Cup may actually be harder in relativity, because they invite teams like Brazil...

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
Yah ... the under-23 Brazil makes it harder
You're right, they didn't bring the full squad, but you'd be hard pressed to argue that the Brazilian U-23 wasn't one of the best sqads in the world.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Bosnia is going to be "most improved" this year :cool:

We're 59th, but I cant accept that teams like Zimbabwe and Kongo are ahead :mad:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
@fli: Yes, but really... Zimbabwe??? Congo??? :rolleyes:
i can add.. costa rica??? :rolleyes:

i know, i can name even more that are between bosnia and lithuania, but they earn their places while playing in africa and we play her with the strongest teams in the world. besides, who the **** arranges friendlies for lithuania??? our rating already sucks, get some easier opponents not like bulgaria. and our euro2004 campaign was extremely unlucky i must say. we drew with germany, won against scotland and lost twice 3-0 to iceland and that is really unfair. we deserved at least a draw both times. so here you have it. 91 in the world :eek:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, Zimbabwe beats Coast of Ivory or something, where they can barely gather 11 players for a game, and we beat Denmark, Norway etc, and we're behind them.

****ing FIFA :stuckup:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
OMG...Hong Kong is 134.....Foking unbelievable!

We don't play with anybody and our team is crap. Pure crap! And we are 134th!!

Forza Hong Kong!!
:down:

(FxxK FIFA!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)