New Dog (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I really cannot agree that dogs are for the socially disabled. That would mean over 50 Million people in the US are socially disabled. Sorry, jog on Erik.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
50 million out of over 300 million? I think that's very well possible.

But alright. For the sake of argument; let's say 5 million are socially disabled and the other ones just plain stupid. How's that?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Because I could just see Erik running around, knife in hand, stripping families of their beloved dogs just to make some sort of fur coat for the hobos in Amsterdam. :D

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Miss dubai I think you should go for a monitor lizard

preferably fully grown
    haha..we have lots of lizards here,i dont have to BUY one,i can get one from my backyard..its full of them :D ;)

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary!

Siamese cats are scarier than Ronaldinho
    hahaha..you mean scarier than Zlayeta :D Ronaldinho aint that ugly!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Get a miniature schnauzer if you're looking for a family pet,or a Rough Collie if you have enough room.

If it's a guard dog then you can't go wrong with the Alsatian, aka the German Shepherd.

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    My friends have a dog like this, it's Pomeranian I guess, very funny dogs...

hahaha:D In the second pic,its like its electrocuted :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    hahaha:D In the second pic,its like its electrocuted :D
    :D That's a puppy I believe... They're excellent dogs, quite angry to the other species of dogs at the beginning though...

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Do you know that dog from the movie "Snow dogs"?? the one with sparkling blue eyes..i like that dog!a guard dog actually..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    That should be a Siberian Husky.Very territorial but extremely loyal and protective of its family.It'd make a good pet but requires alot of exercise.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    MISS DUBAI have you already got a new dog, if so this post is pretty meaningless, but...

The best dog ever is a Rottwieller(sp?) my family had one for 8 years, and I love it so much, but my parents gave him away like a year ago we basically couldnt afford to keep him anymore, i know it was best for him but never forgiving my parents for that! If you want a dog to love forever there isnt anything better, and despite the fact that people are afraid of them, they are really just big teddies with teeth!

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    MISS DUBAI have you already got a new dog, if so this post is pretty meaningless, but...

The best dog ever is a Rottwieller(sp?) my family had one for 8 years, and I love it so much, but my parents gave him away like a year ago we basically couldnt afford to keep him anymore, i know it was best for him but never forgiving my parents for that! If you want a dog to love forever there is anything better, and despite the fact that people are afraid of them, they are really just big teddies with teeth!
    yeah,i know someone who has a Rottwieller...but they are kinda ugly and i hate it when they stick their tongues out,i just cant bear it! :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Rottweilers are the best guard dogs you can get,they can practically decapitate an intruder within half a minute.problem with them is,if you don't introduce it properly to the whole family and have it mingle in your home for a good while,it may become attached and even protective of it's primary owner ie the one who brings it out for walks and feeds him,even towards your immediate family.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)