New compilation | Giovinco. (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very very nice stuff Tricarico, focused on showing his good movements instead of replaying the same few goals all the time like some clips do. Excellent. And appropiate song lol.

OP
Tricarico#10

Tricarico#10

Forza Del Piero
Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    Very very nice stuff Tricarico, focused on showing his good movements instead of replaying the same few goals all the time like some clips do. Excellent. And appropiate song lol.
    Thanks mate! I appreciate it. Yes, I download full matches so it was rather easy to focus on his skills/movements which he makes a lot!! Wel noticed about the song ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice video man, makes appreciate how good he can be on the ball
    Thank you!

OP
    Tricarico#10

Tricarico#10

Forza Del Piero
    Jan 13, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    Nice vid. He's probably our best dribbler, and I feel we've yet to see the best from this guy.
    Thnx mate. I feel the same!

- - - Updated - - -

yhe video is great
    but $#@!avinco :disagree:
    Thanks for the compliment. Though I disagree with your opinion on Seba :jvefan:

- - - Updated - - -

Good vid, bravo.

We really need to move him to the left as he's got everything to play there while he's got almost nothing to be a cf.
    Thank you! That is an option, although to do that we need to play 4-3-3 which will not occur.
    Also as a second striker he is good! The matches he played bad, he played centre forward...

- - - Updated - - -

DOWNLOAD LINK!!

______ https://hotfile.com/dl/181234917/411a423/Giovinco2.wmv.html ________

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)