New boys satisfy Moggi (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus director general Luciano Moggi is pleased with his work in the summer transfer market.

The club had done relatively little until they swooped for Fabio Cannavaro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic just hours before the deadline.

"I apologise for all of my lies but I have a tough job," he told journalists. "If I told you everything then we would struggle to complete the signings we want.

"Negotiations regarding Cannavaro and Ibrahimovic were difficult but it is just important that they are here.

"I’m convinced that they will give much to Juventus. We already had a good squad but we are now very competitive."

However, the arrival of those two players has seen the club sell Fabrizio Miccoli to Fiorentina.

"We had to sacrifice an important player," added Moggi. "Yet we still own a share in him and we will keep a close eye on him this term.

"Marek Jankulovski of Udinese? If we had signed him too then we would have simply been too strong…"

With the club having unlocked their chequebook over the summer, Moggi has now asked the fans to do the same.

"It is our objective to sell 35,000 season tickets," he continued. "I hope they have the same enthusiasm as us for the new campaign

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

"I apologise for all of my lies but I have a tough job," he told journalists. "If I told you everything then we would struggle to complete the signings we want.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    The important thing that he opologize for his lies and he got his players:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    "Marek Jankulovski of Udinese? If we had signed him too then we would have simply been too strong…"
    And we dont want to be too strong? :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    nope, i was laughing at him saying that he lied. i dont think any club director wud admit that :D
    OK then... And yeah, can you hear Inter's management saying that?! :D Damn those nerazzurris we're pissed when they gave us Canna nearly for free... :touched:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    remember the time when most of os where so angry at moggi... :D

now he's a hero...

Forza Moggi !
    Lets just hope some of these can learn to next time, be patient i have said, if you know Juve and Moggi for more than one year, then you know he is full of surprises and that the last day of the transfer window is almost always the best one.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004

now he's a hero...

Forza Moggi !
    still too early to judge....!!!

may be we will get mad with him again if juve didn't start well in the season...!!!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I don't think that I was one of them (I didn't even complain in frustration thread, or did I?), only few of us stayed calm, I can mention Eaglesnake for example, he knows his mercato...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)