New Azzuri kit for Euro 2004 (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I like the new Puma kits. The numbering is classy. They'll look even better when they are up on the podium being awarded Euro 2004.

And those nike kits remind me of Pool Table balls.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
TWO WORDS: SHIT KIT.

one of the worst italia kits in a long long time. even nike made better kits in 98.
fk, they lack so much creativity, PUMA decided to put everything in front. Why dint they even put the names in front.
on the brighter side, Italy are known to have nice jerseys, but they havent won nething in recent memory. So lets hope all that changes with this ugly, horrifying and pathetic kit.
fully agree!! :down:

I'd hoped you'd like it so maybe we could start and "puma italia thread" part I and II :D

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
the ugliest kit's I have ever seen... daaaamn!!!
How can Puma from the former design go to this?

notice the "collar" streched!!! good luck to all of you that buy this and
use it, after the first wash it will probably look like a 120 year olds' skin! ;)
gay gay gattuso looks like a gorilla!
i dont like the shirt,looks cheap and nasty,i preferred this years one, i hav a retro italia shirt,with just the badge and italia written above it,quite nice, btw who was number 20 usually like in 1990? as that is the number i bought it with

Jul 28, 2002
the collar and shoulder are mimicking the old kappa kit, but the rest is like the old shiny tracks suits Jimmy Saville wear..tacky, understatement.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mikey-DelPiero ] ++

gay gay gattuso looks like a gorilla!
i dont like the shirt,looks cheap and nasty,i preferred this years one, i hav a retro italia shirt,with just the badge and italia written above it,quite nice, btw who was number 20 usually like in 1990? as that is the number i bought it with

Is it just me or does Gattuso look a bit like Roma's Damiano Tomassi? And I see something got Totti's attention, who brought a baby's rattle to the photo shhot?

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Good idea but all the people who buy the new one will all complain. :)
nobody would buy that garbage .. unless they want to have italy collections or something.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

nobody would buy that garbage .. unless they want to have italy collections or something.
I know a few that have bought it, more money than sense it seems.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I actually like it, except for the no collar thing... I had the first Kappa one with no collar, and it sucked I fear this will be the same. But I guess I do have an Italy collection, I have every jersey since 90...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)