Need Help!!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ...but how can I have text under my replies?? Graham for example has this one:

“to live is Christ and to die is gain” -Philippians 1:21

Hillsborough 15/04/1989 - R.I.P.

Do you just copy it everytime or what??

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    At the top of the page, click on "profile", then click "edit profile" in the next page. There's an entry field saying "Signature", you can add/change your signature from there

++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
    Do you just copy it everytime or what??
    :LOL: no, that would take way too much effort :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
    Thanks Graham... But I can just admire you and other fellows... Wow, over 10000messages... :)
    That's nothing to be proud of :embarass:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    your ppd? What's that stand for?

i'm assuming you mean the post that i missed. Sorry bout that

Yeah go ahead, make your joke, if it's insulting I'll simply ignore it

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but I just can't find it... So, anyone knows a place where you could buy Buffon's shirt?! Do you know any good sites??

And since I'm going to Austria soon, does A_lacki or any other know good shirtstore in Vienna or somewhere??

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but I just can't find it... So, anyone knows a place where you could buy Buffon's shirt?! Do you know any good sites??

And since I'm going to Austria soon, does A_lacki or any other know good shirtstore in Vienna or somewhere??
    I know very good shirt shops in Vienna! I bought the Italy jersey last week. It looks briliant!

You want the Buffon jersey??? Wow, I just found this link. Fanshop Strobl has all Juve jerseys, but they don't have the Buffon jersey.
    Here is the link: http://www.fan-shop.co.at/index2.php

I will give you more info soon!

btw....what do you do in little Austria?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    e-bay is aLways a good choice
    Not really, most of the jerseys are fakes. I was very lucky to get my authentic away jersey at such a low price on ebay, and I'm waiting for the home one to see if it's real. If not, I can get a refund :cool:

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I know very good shirt shops in Vienna! I bought the Italy jersey last week. It looks briliant!

You want the Buffon jersey??? Wow, I just found this link. Fanshop Strobl has all Juve jerseys, but they don't have the Buffon jersey.
    Here is the link: http://www.fan-shop.co.at/index2.php

I will give you more info soon!

btw....what do you do in little Austria?
    Thanks for the help already mate... :thumb:

But it's a EU project between schools, actually I can't probably travel, but my relatives will go anyway... They'll go to some little village, I can't remember the name now...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Check it:

My former coach said, he could get you the Buffon jersey (the pink one), but he needs to know:
    --> When do you come?
    --> How much could you pay?

If you are in the near of Vienna (the capital), I could give you the jersey at any time! Just tell me when, where and I`ll be there!

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    My former coach said, he could get you the Buffon jersey (the pink one), but he needs to know:
    --> When do you come?
    --> How much could you pay?

If you are in the near of Vienna (the capital), I could give you the jersey at any time! Just tell me when, where and I`ll be there!
    Thanks again, but my location is sadly about 300km (or so I've understod) from Wien, so probably it's easier to buy just some shirt from that shop you recommended... It's seems to be great btw... So thanks for the help, you made my life much easier... :thumb:

But I'm still wondering that Buffon's shirt, it seems that those are pretty hard to find?? Maybe later, after euro2004, I'll come back and find it...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    300km from Vienna? You will be in a very boring city!

However, its a pitty that you won't be in Vienna! I could have shown you some nice sights!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)