Need help with design survey for university (1 Viewer)

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Hey guys.

I have been a member here for god knows how long and occasionally posted my views - more of a lurker. [My sig pretty much shows how long it's been!]

But i'm in real need of your help. Im in my final year at University and would be soo grateful if you could fill in my very, very short and concise survey.It should take a matter of seconds.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=751142986065

Very much appreciated.
:tup:

Regards Nick.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Sumo_Basho said:
Hey guys.

I have been a member here for god knows how long and occasionally posted my views - more of a lurker. [My sig pretty much shows how long it's been!]

But i'm in real need of your help. Im in my final year at University and would be soo grateful if you could fill in my very, very short and concise survey.It should take a matter of seconds.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=751142986065

Very much appreciated.
:tup:

Regards Nick.
you have been a member here since febuary 2004 so i'm god! :D

sure i'll do the survey as long as it doesnt give me a virus :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've lost count of how many threads are titled "please help" or just "help". So I am going to put something more descriptive here, and I suggest others do the same in the future...

OP
Sumo_Basho

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Cheers guys I really appreciate your input. Don't worry about virus' - I couldn't do that to a fellow Juventini. Although I could post it on an Inter forum..... :)

Sorry 'bout that swag, should have been a bit more specific

I might actually be more proavtive around the forum now!

OP
    Sumo_Basho

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    salman said:
    done.what is eco design btw?

Eco Design means Ecolgical design. It is a term frequently used as a way to pass off a product as being environmentally positive. This is the area that I am investigating for my Product Design course.

If you are interested in environmental issues I would recommend a book "Cradle to Cradle;Remaking the Way We Make Things" by William McDonough. It really opens your eyes to how much of an unethical world we live in (in terms of envirionmental issues)

Thanks for doing the survey by the way!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Sumo_Basho said:
    Cheers guys I really appreciate your input. Don't worry about virus' - I couldn't do that to a fellow Juventini. Although I could post it on an Inter forum..... :)

Sorry 'bout that swag, should have been a bit more specific

I might actually be more proavtive around the forum now!
    No problem. It happens a lot -- you're hardly the only one. I think a more descriptive title in this case might draw more of the right people and prevent false alarms of people who thinking you're just trying to get attention at all costs.

Hopefully this crazy idea will work to that ends... :D

Jan 7, 2004
    Sumo_Basho said:
    Eco Design means Ecolgical design. It is a term frequently used as a way to pass off a product as being environmentally positive. This is the area that I am investigating for my Product Design course.

If you are interested in environmental issues I would recommend a book "Cradle to Cradle;Remaking the Way We Make Things" by William McDonough. It really opens your eyes to how much of an unethical world we live in (in terms of envirionmental issues)

Thanks for doing the survey by the way!

cool cool

i m studying enviromental remediation and i won a free copy of "an inconvinient truth" :faq1:

OP
    Sumo_Basho

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Cheers guys!I can't thank you enough. Btw Don Bes i would urge you to read the "cradlto cradle" book it's really unbelievable. You studying it at college?

OP
    Sumo_Basho

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    im afraid not dude.You can always try illegally downloading it but i got it off amazon for dirt cheap..only took a few days to deliver to!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)