Need Help Here (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
alright so i was trying some new softwares registry mechanic 5 and tuneup utilities 2006 and i was asked to restart and since then every time i connect to internet explorer i cn surf for a limited time then a cmd thingy pops up and like 5 files are creatd on my c drive called tb and low.exe and some other bull crap then internet explorer stop surfing and about none of the online programmes work and some other programems like i tried re installing tuneup 2006 and it told me theres a problem with windows installer .... and also when i go to settings and click on security center it says there that the security center is not available because it has not started or has been stopped ... anyway i was going to go to the shop and see if i can get it fixed but i thought maybe its not serious as i think and maybe someone here would know how to fix it or have had the same problem be4.. any help appreciated thanks..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I have another problem is that my msn massenger keep loging out immedietly after loging in.any advise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)