Need help! Foot booties (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
im doing an investigation about football boots.

I dont have great knowñedge about football shoes.... but i know that some of you know a lot about it...

i want to know names and prices and pics if possible of difeerent kind of boots..

from the oldies... the classcis,,and the one that are most used in our days...everything about football boots-

any help will be appreciated!-

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
these are known to be very light and worn by many professionals, but their Nikes... And got really high price tag...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
In general, Adidas makes the best football shoes, I recommend you to buy Adidas Predator or Predator Mania... :)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
what is the use of wearing "best" football boot anyway? does it make our performance better eventhough we have no talent or just make us look good on the field?

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Erkka thanks u so much!!!!... ill use all this pics.,..

but i need more info like the price and some articles about the shoes..

im not going to buy one... but im doing a research for a university task.

thanks anyways!! :thumb:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    this is the older version of same boot model, excellent and a bit cheaper, I've got ones like these...
    I have those but with the firm ground studs. Also I had them put "Beck 10" on the tongue. :D

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    what is the use of wearing "best" football boot anyway? does it make our performance better eventhough we have no talent or just make us look good on the field?
    yup....it's called Flubber:D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I have those but with the firm ground studs. Also I had them put "Beck 10" on the tongue. :D
    cool, that's what I meant too, and that's why the second picture is there... Anyway, those are very good shoes, I've been happy with them... "Beck 10", I'm not going to comment... :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

cool, that's what I meant too, and that's why the second picture is there... Anyway, those are very good shoes, I've been happy with them... "Beck 10", I'm not going to comment... :D
    Its not Beckham Erkka, don't worry. :D

Beck is my last name. Why does everybody think that it has somethin to do with the spice boy? :rolleyes: :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    most legendary shoes are called Adidas Copa Mundial (firm ground studs) and Adidas World Cup...

They we're used nearly by all legends since the 70s to the mid 90s, (I used to have a pair of Copa Mundials, pretty heavy, but incredibly good fit to my feet and they lasted much longer than my other football shoes... And yeah blackmint, they we're pretty stylish too :D :p)

Copa Mundial

World Cup

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    @Arif

Exchange rate would be 1 Euro = 53 Rupees.

Give or take 2 bucks. Works out to a bit eitherways. :down:

....especially if your not playing football nemore. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)