Need For Speed Carbon (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Need for Speed Carboni will be released in November 2006!

Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of adrenaline-filled street racing and will challenge players to face the ultimate test of driving skill on treacherous canyon roads.

What starts in the city is settled in the canyons as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you into the world's most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing. You and your crew must race in an all-out war for the city, risking everything to take over your rivals' neighbourhoods one block at a time. As the police turn up the heat, the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon, where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve. Need for Speed Carbon delivers the next generation of customization giving you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way using the ground-breaking new Autosculpt technology. Represent your car class, your crew, and your turf in Need for Speed Carbon, the next revolution in racing games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Arif -- what's with the commercial? :confused2

I've got an old sofa ready for a rummage sale, but I don't post about it here...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have to tell you I'm sick of everything you have to do to play those games. All the DRM bs they ship their products with that make it an incredible pain to even load the binaries into memory, you need all kinds of tricks and special software that make it a total hassle. I have to say I'd rather play free games seeing as 1) I can actually do something else with my computer at the same time and 2) it doesn't require me to do lots of research just to figure out how to run the damn thing.

The Need for Speed Underground series was fun, but I think I've done all the racing I need.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i saw some screenshots from NFS carbon and it seems nice and better than the undergrounds and most wanted.

will be released in Nov. 20

although i prefer something from Codemasters such as Colin Mcrae 05

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Gran Turismo and GTR are my genre, NFS was always too comercial,
it never was a true simulator,
the only reason i liked them was because that was the only way to drive a Ferrari,
the underground series took away the only advantage this series had and turned into a 2fast2furius clone,
i still hope that a Ferrari mod will come up, so i want have to play Outrun 2006 coast to coast (all Ferraris included)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Has anyone played this game?

I bought my version yesterday evening, but haven´t installed it yet.

Any impressions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)