Need advice on earphones (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I currently have senhheicer CX 300 hands free not bad nice design with average sound quality im going to buy a good head phone for mobile i was reading different reviews on the net i prefer to buy wireless head phone for my mob
Does anyone have recommendation on a good wireless head phone? My phone is XP Z3

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I currently have senhheicer CX 300 hands free not bad nice design with average sound quality im going to buy a good head phone for mobile i was reading different reviews on the net i prefer to buy wireless head phone for my mob
Does anyone have recommendation on a good wireless head phone? My phone is XP Z3
as much as i love sennheisers their build quality is actually really poor, the heads either split or the sound in one ear goes after a while it is annoying since I really like the sound quality it gives. Having said that this is the next earphones that I'll be purchasing i've heard nothing but good reviews about it and unlike those overrated dr dre beats the sound quality is supposedly really good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pump-Audio-...&qid=1438343344&sr=8-1&keywords=pump+earphone

Apr 15, 2006
I bought the Audio Technica ATH-CKX5 RD Sonic Fuel In-ear headphones a month ago for use in the gym, and I've been happy with it so far. Very good sound quality considering the music I usually listen to, and they stay in place thanks to their design. Recommend it if it fits your price range.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
as much as i love sennheisers their build quality is actually really poor, the heads either split or the sound in one ear goes after a while it is annoying since I really like the sound quality it gives. Having said that this is the next earphones that I'll be purchasing i've heard nothing but good reviews about it and unlike those overrated dr dre beats the sound quality is supposedly really good

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pump-Audio-...&qid=1438343344&sr=8-1&keywords=pump+earphone
Thx in advice
That sounds like fun i will buy new head phone after more search

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I bought the Audio Technica ATH-CKX5 RD Sonic Fuel In-ear headphones a month ago for use in the gym, and I've been happy with it so far. Very good sound quality considering the music I usually listen to, and they stay in place thanks to their design. Recommend it if it fits your price range.

Is this more expensive than beats head phones?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you're looking for sound quality then the first thing you should do is to quit the idea of having a wireless set.

And if you're spending less than 80 EU (rule of thumb for me) it matters little what you get from any of the established brands. Stay away from Bose if you're not spending 150 eu though. The CX-300 precision from Sennheiser are my go to headphones for everyday use in public transport, the gym, bike rides etc; they're cheap have the best sound you can get for that range and they last about a year or so for me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's one of the few exceptions I make on breaking the rules of morality
I am trying to imagine how it goes, when you get asked to give them back and you go "I didn't get any"

Do you go to the toilet a while before to practice how you will say it? :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bastard! :D

Just some cardio n weights. But I haven't gone in almost 3 weeks cos work's been a bitch and I'm exhausted by the time I get home. Sucks ass!
Same.

I can't help but do some cardio. Want to bulk up a tad more so need to cut the running out.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I am trying to imagine how it goes, when you get asked to give them back and you go "I didn't get any"

Do you go to the toilet a while before to practice how you will say it? :D
I usually conjure up the courage after a few bourbons handed out by the flight attendant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)