Nedved's shape (1 Viewer)

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
He Guys!

I don't know what's up with Neddy!?

Its long ago when he made a great game and you can't compare him with last season. He hasn't many balls in the game and his great passes are also rare.

For me Nedved's shap is also one main reason why Juve isn't so well this season!

What are the reasons or can't you agree with me?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think there's a very good reason for Nedved not performing to his usual high standards and scoring 2 goals and 2 assists every match:

He's human.

It's easy to forget sometimes, isn't it?

OP
Juvefreak

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I think there's a very good reason for Nedved not performing to his usual high standards and scoring 2 goals and 2 assists every match:

He's human.

It's easy to forget sometimes, isn't it?
    Yes, you are right...

But I always hope it will change :cheesy:

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
    I seriously hope he returns to his form soon. The rumours of the team selling him at the end of the season to raise funds to buy a whole bunch of new players scares the shit out of me. Nedved is the heart and soul of this team, just as much as Del Piero but plays even better in the biggest games...and that's what we need to compete well in the Champions league isn't it not? We would have won last year if Pavel played in the final.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Listen, nobody will buy Nedved now. Its not a good time to sell him even. Why?

1. He's not young anymore and doesnt exactly have a lot to give in the long-term.
    2. He's not old enough for the board to just get rid of him like that.
    3. His performances wont tempt people to splash out on him.

I can only make up 3 reasons right now.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    What do you mean? He's playing fine, just because hes not scoring as many prolific goals, that we were spoilt with by the way, doesnt mean hes gone. He is still the play making anchor of the Juventus attack.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nedved didn't score or get any assists against Reggina, but he was very active in the match. Much of the service that DP got was from Neddy, including the 'handball' goal and the header off the bar.

btw anyone else see the time DP headed it onto the bar? I noticed how business-like and professional Nedved is. First of all, he could have unleashed a screamer from that kind of range and scored, but he crossed for Del Piero. After DP hit the bar, most people would hold their head in their hands, but Pavel just started running back to get the job done all over again :strong::thumb::touched:

OP
    Juvefreak

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    What do you mean? He's playing fine, just because hes not scoring as many prolific goals, that we were spoilt with by the way, doesnt mean hes gone. He is still the play making anchor of the Juventus attack.
    It isn't bad that he doesn't score many goals, but if I compare him with last season, he was more active and so on I think...

But you guys are right. He is just HUMAN and he will be back :greedy:!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    True.
    People here doesnt seem to undertsand that he is not a robot...and if he is not doing assistances or goals in a game, it doesnt mean that he is out of form or is the same of the last season.
    In fat, i see him like lalways..but with the only thig that he is not scoring..thats all.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    at his age, to perform as he did last season would be unhuman like. his body wouldve suffered a lot last season never being rested etc...

he is still playing well, but a the same time, if the signs of him slowing down show us anything, it may be a good idea to sell him for that high amount.

i think he'll improve once other players at the club get their arses into gear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)