nedveds out of the real tie (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    baby baby, im telling yoooooou, i wouldnt lie to yooooooou...its well known oh yeah oh YEAH, WERE GOING TO GO THRRROOOUGH!

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    im singing ooh im singing, and im gonna carry on singing and scippity scap scappy scat scatt scatting until you stop me mamomomomaaaaaaa

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    The big question is: will Capello go back to the 4-4-2 and play Olivera on the left or keep the young Uruguayan on the bench and give the trident attack another shot. Don Fabio has also been testing out a 5-3-2/3-5-2 recently so there are a lot of possibilities.

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    he should go for the 433

in a game like this, there will be a MAJOR ruckus if he leaves out del piero. plus knowing capello he wont drop zlatan because hes potent.

the midfield will be emerson and camo definitely. its just whos he gonna play on the left.

i would play zomba in the midfield [he utterly destroyed carlos and real in that second leg] and birindelli at left back. but biris been a bit shaky recently so perhaps capello would keep zomba at left back and play blasi left mid.

capello really likes blasi but i think oliveras technique and creativity would open up ray-al a lil sumthin SUMTHIN, YAAA KNOOOWW?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yeah, I'm feelin' ya. Olivera would be more of a threat than Blasi, but I don't see Capello going all out attack in the away leg. Camo and Oli in midfield with three upfront, nah, not with Cap..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    The big question is: will Capello go back to the 4-4-2 and play Olivera on the left or keep the young Uruguayan on the bench and give the trident attack another shot. Don Fabio has also been testing out a 5-3-2/3-5-2 recently so there are a lot of possibilities.
    Olivera??? No disrespect but i don't think he's fit enough to play against a Club like Real Madrid.....I know he's great and such a Talent, but i wouldn't play him....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Olivera??? No disrespect but i don't think he's fit enough to play against a Club like Real Madrid.....I know he's great and such a Talent, but i wouldn't play him....
    It depends on which formation we play. If we use 3-4-3, 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 then I'd leave him out, but who would we start on the left in a 4-4-2? Kapo? It would have to be Olivera.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

It depends on which formation we play. If we use 3-4-3, 5-3-2 or 4-3-3 then I'd leave him out, but who would we start on the left in a 4-4-2? Kapo? It would have to be Olivera.
    I'd Play this way.....

-------------------------Buffon---------------------
    -----Zebina-------Thuram----------Cannavaro----------Zambrotta

------------------------------Emerson----------------------

------------Camoranesi--------------------------Olivera/Kapo--

------------------------------Del Piero--------------------------

----------------Trezeguet------------------Zlatan---------------

You are right we have no other Option but to field Olivera or Kapo, I'd go For Olivera because he can defend more then Kapo.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)