Nedved's Heir (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazieo

Jan 24, 2007
As we all know nedved is reaching the age of retirement and we aren't see that spark of brilliance in every match, he has been hot and cold recently. With palladino likely to leave for what reason i do not know, juve need to find a replacement for nedved and all the possible replacements so far have either decided to join other teams or they have become impossible to sign. Champions league may become a priority next season but we juve fans are hungry for another scudetto so strengthening the squad may not call for all experience some youth is needed and i believe that giovanni dos santos is a perfect replacement for nedved and second to him is diego capel. Both of them get down the flanks and square the ball regularly, they get back on defence, they have the ability to beat their marker. I think juve should sign gio because he has that fighting spirit the all great juve players have (molinaro has it ) lol. He can play on either flank and has the ability to score as we saw recently. His passing may need tweaking but juve bring out the best in players young or old ( palladino , zanetti ), so i say to the juve transfer gurus go for gio this summer he is young, not expensive and extremely talented.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)