Nedved (11 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

I wont worry allot about that ....Nedved is an attaking Medfeilder and an inspiring figure for the hall team ...those kind of players tend to lose form when the hall team is not performing ...you cannot count on him doing his magic when the deffence is really bad for he wont have the freedom and time to move arouond as he did last year ....
Next year he will back to all Neddy given that we solve our deffence problems ...i will bet on that ;)
VERY TRUE Juve_7.

very true

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Nedved is my football idol...he is the one who inspired me to convert myself from a central defender to an attack midfield.. and become both footed. He will be a juve legend.

Anyone who worries about last season, this season is already last season isnt it? every season will be a last season to another season. Dont worry... next trophy will come not next year, but the year after that. Maybe even CL...;) nedved in the final verus milan and scores the top corner from 30 metres for the 3-0 and his hatrick..

I think this cos:

1. People like legro will be settled and on their 3rd season here.
2. We will make new signings this season, which will hopefully be settled in by that time.
3. Do u expect nedved to not go out with a bang on his last year on his contract??? ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Nedved is my football idol...he is the one who inspired me to convert myself from a central defender to an attack midfield.. and become both footed. He will be a juve legend.

Anyone who worries about last season, this season is already last season isnt it?

last season for nedved? i don't think so :rolleyes:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
no i meant this in a philisphopical way, this season now, is next seasons 'last season' So no one worry about 'we were so good and now we are shit etc etc'

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    GiGi is in the heart of LiLi :LOL: :LOL:

2 names rhyme well :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    oh, i almost forgot ;)
    you can not forget those things...
    but this is not gigi's thread unfortunatelly :down:

++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    GiGi is in the heart of LiLi :LOL: :LOL:

2 names rhyme well :D
    yeah..our names just fit perfectly togehter!

and the whole(gianluigi and lilianna) and the shorter (gigi and lili!) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)