Nedved (16 Viewers)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Although we love Nedved so much, we cant just listen to our heart and feelings, he is getting older and Abramovich wants him for good money, so i guess we should sell him at this time to gain some cash...

dont worry, before Nedved joined juventus, he wasnt in our hearts, but when he came he became our favorite player.. Nice players come and go leaving footprints in our brains and hearts.. So just as Nedved came and captured our feelings, another player will come and fill his place, but this doesnt mean that we forget him...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    we could have made a treble :(

any how i was satisfied with the 27th scudetto + italian super cup

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Shevchenko hasn't played well enough in Europe IMO, and the terrible fashion in which Milan got knocked out of the CL won't help either.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    this "last" year is killing me! :down:
    I wont worry allot about that ....Nedved is an attaking Medfeilder and an inspiring figure for the hall team ...those kind of players tend to lose form when the hall team is not performing ...you cannot count on him doing his magic when the deffence is really bad for he wont have the freedom and time to move arouond as he did last year ....
    Next year he will back to all Neddy given that we solve our deffence problems ...i will bet on that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)