Nedved Wanted? (2 Viewers)

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
I say keep Nedved and buy Jankulowski to see if he can take over the role.

Neither Maresca nor Aimar can do Nedved's job like a lot in here has said. They might be nearly as good offensively, but Neddy also pulls an elephants load in the defensive work which can't be said about those two. At least not to the same extent.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
25m pounds? bye pavel...
if juve sold him in january that would the most stupid move ever. but next summer. easily. van der vaart, rosicky, maybe tevez or even diego. or 2 of them.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++
I say keep Nedved and buy Jankulowski to see if he can take over the role.

Neither Maresca nor Aimar can do Nedved's job like a lot in here has said. They might be nearly as good offensively, but Neddy also pulls an elephants load in the defensive work which can't be said about those two. At least not to the same extent.
Nedved does not defend that much. I don't know where you got that, but Maresca is a lot more defensive than Nedved. Anyway, we shoud just get Rosicky instead, he's better and younger.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
we will be lucky if the still very interesdted with nedved this summer.... I'd sell him if the offer 25m for him this summer.... we could start with a new era earlier.. hope it would be a rosicky era.. dont think it would be an aimar era..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
you know, Baggio has a point. if we were to sell nedved and say del piero, could you imagine the cash we would have to build a young quality squad. Even barca's bid for Trez at 35 million euro seems good to me.

okay, thinking hypothetically here, nedved, del piero and trezeguet are sold in the summer. huge changes at juve, but at the same time, we get cash for all of them at approx. 80 to 90 million euro, which would sound about right with the offers being made and del piero would command probably more than neddy and trez anyway.

with 80 to 90 million euro, we could buy either Rosicky or Aimar, or even both:D, buy a player such as Cavenaghi or Zlatan to replace Trez and still have about 40 million euro left anyway. we could fix our defence with ferrari, mexes and oddo, not forgetting that stankovic could come on a free as well.

i know this isnt Fifa2004 on PC, but just thinking about it, those 3 players could give us enough cash to rejuvenate the team with quality young stars.

and lets not forget that we have miccoli to replace del piero already, di vaio to replace trez and we would only have to directly replace nedved.

i love neddy, del piero and trez as much as anyone else, but a transfer campiagn as such would benefit the club very well.

losing players such as del piero, nedved, trezeguet and even davids for that matter is massive in a transfer market, but i wouldnt hear anyone complaining if we got the youngest best talent to replace them.

Aug 1, 2003
i say we should sell him if the money's right at the end of the season. we could really use it. invest wisely.

ohhh i'll miss himmm

can we get my fav. player van der vaart now? :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
i say we should sell him if the money's right at the end of the season. we could really use it. invest wisely.

ohhh i'll miss himmm

can we get my fav. player van der vaart now ? :)
sorry,salilah,we cant yet,cuz we should get Rosicky.

OP
kaizer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    you know, Baggio has a point. if we were to sell nedved and say del piero, could you imagine the cash we would have to build a young quality squad. Even barca's bid for Trez at 35 million euro seems good to me.
    whoa....we'll get loads of money :eek:. i think even moggi wont say no to that.....:D

dont care who we sell (altho i'll miss them).....but the most important thing is buy wisely.....:cool: dont go and buy another fresi.....:down:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stripper ] ++
    how can we buy anyone better than nedved. there isnt anyone around other than zidane. if juve were to sell nedved like they did with zidane then we should go for aimar, tevez or ballack.
    You forgot Totti!
    If we can get him I say lets sell Nedved

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    what gives everyone the idea that juve must sell if we are to get rosicky/VDV/aimar?

we could well afford 30-40m pounds,and we haven't spent very much for the past two seasons anyway.with the money from last year's CL,money should not be a big problem at all.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    of course,but all i wanna point out is that we don't HAVE to.

however it has always been juve's policy to sell before buying big.

but being unable to sell should never be a hindrance to spending.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    facts are facts, juve rotates their strikers every few seasons. the offer for Trez is more than enough to get moggi selling.

35 million euros itself should be enough to land one of rosicky, van der vaart or aimar. but then we have to think about whether or not lippi would field nedved along with one of those players. personally, i would play nedved deeper in midfield, and then use one of those playmakers in his place behind the forwards.

but then again, nedved is 32 years old, will we ever get an offer for him like that again??

and times are tough now, in terms of cash, in football generally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)