Nedved Rejects Chelsea offer for JUVE (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Pavel Nedved will remain with Juventus after reportedly rejecting a new offer from Chelsea.

Speculation suggests that the Premiership outfit had targeted the midfielder but he wants to stay with the Old Lady.

The Stamford Bridge side, who yesterday appointed Porto’s Jose Mourinho as their new boss, have been after Nedved for some time.

Juventus were allegedly ready to let him go for the right price but the player has no interest in a switch.

"I still have two years left on my contract and I want to win the Champions’ League with Juventus," Nedved said last month.

"I still can’t digest the fact that I missed out on the Final in 2003 against Milan because I was suspended."

There was also talk that Nedved could be offered to Inter as part of the deal to sign Christian Vieri.

Yet it seems almost certain that the former Lazio fan favourite will be a part of Fabio Capello’s squad next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
the news are exellent.
and btw,i was thinking yesterday about the cl final and about nedved.

and i was SURE that this was a bargain on his soul.
he will never get over it,not until he wins the cl with juve...

let's wish to our new team all the best!

FORZA JUVE!!
FORZA PAVEL!!

Jul 28, 2002
i agree, i reckon it gonna be his whole focus and ambition to make up for missing it.....great man neddy is, something Totti will never be.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
damn , now i know it's to early to start , but i want to see playing in the champions league !!!!!!!! and kicking asse$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)