Nedved or Totti (1 Viewer)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
all you bastards are biased. we need a truly unbiased opinion. wheres furio?

btw- nedved. i like him better, and id like him better even if he played for lazio
Damn it! Bring in the Real fan!:dazed::D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have liked nedved since the lazio days... so ill give my very biased opinion... NEDVED.

But IMO totti is more skilled and have great shooting.

Both are excellent players.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
You want an unbiased answer.

Totti.

Note that I am/was probably the biggest Nedved fan in this forums.

IMO, the Nedved at Lazio, especially the season he won the scudetto was much better than the Juve Nedved.

Back in Lazio he was very entertaining. Making superb runs down the left flank, scoring great goals, great passes. He actually use to dribble a bit then. That's why I became a Nedved fan. Nearly everytime he got the ball he was sucessful in making a great run and a great resulting play.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But now he is equally succesfull scoring superb goals everytime....more.... he always scores super goals.

Aug 1, 2003
wait, this is a question based on the CURRENT form, right? not the past nor future, am I right? I got a bit confused.

if its for the current form, although it much displeases me, I'll say Francesco Totti. No need to elaborate.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:wallbang:
Talk about disregarding the question! I most certainly did that.
At this point Totti is better.

But we shall wait to see if he will scale the heights reached by Nedved.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Nedved. The most complete player. Name one thing he cant do. Excellent passing, shooting, vision, strength, balance, speed etc etc and a unique haircut.

For Lazio his was great also. Hardly ever made mistakes or gave the ball away cheaply. I liked Totti way more in the 97/98 season. He hardly ever looked for the refs help a fighter with all that class. Poof now.ez

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
For Lazio his was great also. Hardly ever made mistakes or gave the ball away cheaply. I liked Totti way more in the 97/98 season. He hardly ever looked for the refs help a fighter with all that class. Poof now.ez
I hope you don't mean POOF now as in he lacks class??? Tell me your kidding...

I swear the posts are getting harder and harder to deal with..is something in the "air" in some parts of the world??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)