Nedved only wants to join Nürnberg or Regensburg!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
In an interview, Nedved admits that his soccer career will end in Nürnberg (promoted to 1. Bundesliga) or Regensburg (2nd league member). The "Welt am Sonntag" published today an interview about the juve-starlight. He talked about the Euro2004, chances of the Czech Republic and at the end about his own future. Revelation started at last but two question!

Welt: Können Sie einen Rücktritt aus der Nationalmannschaft ausschließen?
Can you rule out a resignation from the national team?

Nedved: Wenn überhaupt, dann wird die WM 2006 in Deutschland aller Voraussicht nach mein letztes großes Turnier sein und ist gerade deshalb eine besondere Motivation für mich. Außerdem findet die WM ja in meiner Heimat statt.
Nedved: If ever, WC2006 in Germany will be my last big tournament. On that score it is a special motivation for me. Moreover the WC is going to take place in my home country.

Welt: Wie bitte? In Ihrer Heimat?
Pardon? In your home?

Nedved: Ich bin nur einen Kilometer von der deutschen Grenze in der Nähe von Cheb (Deutsch: Eger, d. Red.) geboren und aufgewachsen. Ich nehme es in diesem Fall nicht so genau.
I was born and grew up only one kilometer away from the German border near by Cheb (German. Eger). In that case, I don't regard it too accurate.

Welt: Dann spielen Sie doch in Ihrer "Heimat". Wie wäre es mit dem FC Bayern München?
Then you could play in your "home". How about FC Bayern München?

Nedved: Mein Vertrag bei Juventus Turin läuft noch zwei Jahre. Danach bin ich fast 34 Jahre alt - den Stress bei Bayern München würde ich mir dann nicht mehr antun. Aber vielleicht gehe ich ja nach Nürnberg oder Regensburg.
My contract in Turin lasts two years. Then, I'll be almost 34 years old - too old to endure stress at Bayern München. But maybe I'll join Nürnberg or Regensburg.

+++ interview end +++ Whole Interview

Ok, it is a very weak rumour ... but the whole forum is full of those :) Moggi should get in touch with management of Nürnberg or Regensburg. Maybe he can organize a friendly in the summer. I guess Pavel wants to experience his new workplace. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
basically means he isnt leaving anytime soon. those clubs wouldnt offer the money moggi expects to get off his transfer.

OP
kurvengeflüster

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    hey ... it's just fun made by Pavel I know that they won't offer enough money to get im off ... Or...maybe ... who knows...nobody ... speculations ...They have a very good fish soup in Nürnberg! ;) I heard Moggi will be in Germany next weekend. Some say a mega swap is coming...Real Madrid, Juve and Nürnberg (or Regensburg) involved!! It's almost official!! :eek:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Nedved has stated many times that he want to end his career in Juve or in Sparta Prague... Looks like Neddy is having fun at the cost of this newspaper...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Aaah who cares what he does after his contract expires... he has very good relationship with Juve and he simply must get back into his regular shape for the upcoming season.

Nice to see that he wants to finish his career close to home though.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    typical media link.. make ransfer rumours of the faintest dramatic link they can make...oh.. the boy want to join a big club like Juventus, so its unconceivale that he will join another club but Juventus....this manager goes there, so alll the players will follow him no matter what...ooo Montero sucks, Juve surely will buy Mexess now !!:rolleyes:

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    typical media link.. make ransfer rumours of the faintest dramatic link they can make...oh.. the boy want to join a big club like Juventus, so its unconceivale that he will join another club but Juventus....this manager goes there, so alll the players will follow him no matter what...ooo Montero sucks, Juve surely will buy Mexess now !!:rolleyes:

dont make our life harder man

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    you know, if nedved leaves on a free after his contract expires, that means that from davids, trez and nedved, who could have been sold at certain stages at the end of their careers at the club would be sold for about 6 million pound. where the potential was 50 plus. just something to think about.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    What do you mean by 50 plus potential? You think Davids/Trez/Nedved could have been sold for that money in the current market conditions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)