Nedved for Vieri? (1 Viewer)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Read this: http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200423/cmc_67875.html

Juve offered Inter Di Vaio plus €5 mln for Vieri. But Capello may decide to sacrifice Nedved and then clubs will change players.

Juve without Nedved (4-4-2): Buffon, Zebina, Legrottaglie, Thuram, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Tacchinardi (Appiah), Kapo, Vieri, Del Piero.

Fvcking formation. We have no playmaker on the field

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Actually I rather have this exchange than giving Inter:Di Vaio+Carini+Maresca...I really don't think that Vieri is worth all that. Nedved is old and I honestly think that wont get better than this its a fair exchange.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Actually I rather have this exchange than giving Inter:Di Vaio+Carini+Maresca...I really don't think that Vieri is worth all that. Nedved is old and I honestly think that wont get better than this its a fair exchange.
yeap, giving up Maresca in any deal would be foolish... I'd rather trade Iuliano and Montero for Cannavaro, I don't want Vieri because his just too expensive and old (and arrogant)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Thursday 3 June, 2004 | Football Italia

Juve close in on Vieri

Juventus are on the verge of signing Christian Vieri after a deal was reportedly agreed with Inter.

The Bianconeri are in the hunt for the striker and it’s alleged that further talks took place last night.

The Old Lady are ready to hand over Marco Di Vaio and goalkeeper Fabian Carini, plus £5m, in exchange for the 31-year-old.

It’s also understood that Inter have the option to take Enzo Maresca from the Turin giants instead of the cash if they so desire.

Juve have been after Vieri for some time and see him as an ideal alternative for David Trezeguet.

The French international, whose contract expires in 2005, is set to be sold to Barcelona this summer.

Vieri, who is also liked by Real Madrid, would be keen on a return to Juventus after his difficulties with Inter boss Alberto Zaccheroni last season.

However, he would be expected to take a cut in wages if he does move to the Stadio Delle Alpi outfit.

The former Atletico Madrid and Lazio ace currently nets around £4m a season but Juve are unlikely to match that figure.

The Italian media seem convinced that a deal will be done but Nerazzurri chief Massimo Moratti is playing it cool.

"A lot of clubs are interested in Vieri, it’s not just Juventus," said Moratti. "For now he’s with the national side and we should leave him in peace.

"Will we sell him? (President Giacinto) Facchetti knows more than me but we are looking to build a side with Vieri in it."

=============

It seems like there is no Nedved for Vieri.

Alex

May 1, 2004
No way were being ripped off.

Nedved is way better cause he scores and creates goals. Vieri only taps the ball from the box.

Selling Maresca is incredibly stupid!!!!!!!!!
Carini is very young and imo suitable to replace Buffon in several years time or at least keep him as replacement.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
ehm inter can get juliano and pessotto for vieri :D
but we never gonna give di vaio and carini and maresca etc for just one player. this is just to stupid to do.

Apr 6, 2004
La conclusione della trattativa che dovrebbe portare Vieri alla Juve sembra ormai ad un passo. La società torinese ha infatti ottenuto nei giorni scorsi l'assenso del giocatore al trasferimento sulla base di 4 milioni all'anno per quattro stagioni ed attende adesso l'ok di Moratti alla propria proposta. Oltre a Carini e Di Vaio, il patron interista vuole anche Thuram Se sarà accontentato, darà l'ok al trasferimento di Vieri alla corte di Capello.

This is insane. Thuram + di Vaio + Carini for Vieri?? Giving Inter Thuram so that they can have Cannavaro and Thuram as central pair, while our own defence is ****en chicken bollocks? Aren't we supposed to care for financial balance anyway. What's this about giving Vieri 16 million euros over 4 seasons? Hope this is simply another Moggi trick

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nedved snubs Chelsea move
Thursday 3 June, 2004

Pavel Nedved will remain with Juventus after reportedly rejecting a new offer from Chelsea.

Speculation suggests that the Premiership outfit had targeted the midfielder but he wants to stay with the Old Lady.

The Stamford Bridge side, who yesterday appointed Porto’s Jose Mourinho as their new boss, have been after Nedved for some time.

Juventus were allegedly ready to let him go for the right price but the player has no interest in a switch.

"I still have two years left on my contract and I want to win the Champions’ League with Juventus," Nedved said last month.

"I still can’t digest the fact that I missed out on the Final in 2003 against Milan because I was suspended."

There was also talk that Nedved could be offered to Inter as part of the deal to sign Christian Vieri.

Yet it seems almost certain that the former Lazio fan favourite will be a part of Fabio Capello’s squad next season.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This news is bullsh**!
Nedved will stay, and Vieri will hopefully come here! Damn he is the only REAL striker on this planet! He could even score without seeing the goal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)