Nedved calls Cassano (2 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Nedved: "Cassano come to Juve"

His faith that the transfer of Antonio Cassano will strengthen considerably Juventus expressed with his statements in the Italian newspaper "Gazzeta dello Sport" Pavel Nedved. "We have already important attackers in the team, but the Cassano would be a very good addition and would make us more competitive. I am sure that Fabio Capello will find way to fit Del Piero Cassano and me in the first eleven "stressed characteristically the Chech attacking midfielder.

"Old Ladies" star praised Fabio Capello, supporting that "we can take the championship and the new year and this time advance also in Europe because Capello is the best coach. Can somebody him judge not only from the trophies that it has conquered but also when you work with him you realise his courage and that it knows how it handles a team ".Nedved had expressed in the past his wish "to hang" the shoes in the end of next period however few days before it put his signature in new contract, which him will keep in the Turin up to 2008. "I decided to continue because I continue wanting to gain in the Turin. Also my family is happy here, and this played important role for my future. Still I think of postponing my retirement from the national team. It is something which me asked my teammates, however will see what will become "declared the Chech medium.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not good translation but I think you can read that.As I can see he tries to declare that he wants to play in the first elevens always next year

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Nedved invites Cassano capture Tuesday 28 June, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved has welcomed the proposed arrival of Roma starlet Antonio Cassano.

"We already have a lot of great attackers but Cassano would be a good addition as it would make us even more competitive," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"After all, I’m sure that boss Fabio Capello would know how to field Alex Del Piero, Antonio and myself."

Cassano is believed to have been specifically requested by Capello, a man that Nedved has great respect for.

"We can win again next season and this time in Europe because Capello is the best there is," added the midfielder.

"From the outside you can only judge him on the trophies he’s won but by working with him you see his great strength – he knows how to handle the squad."

Nedved was set to retire at the end of next season but he put pen to paper on a new contract until 2008 last week.

"I decided to play on because I still want to win in Turin," he explained. "My family is happy here and that influenced my decision.

"I’m also thinking about coming out of international retirement at the request of my Czech teammates. We’ll see what happens."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nedved: Cassano Would Be A Good Addition
6/28/2005 12:48:00 PM
Juventus playamker Pavel Nedved says Roma striker Antonio Cassano would fit in well at the Stadio Delle Alpi.
Any deal to take Cassano to Turin looks unlikely at present, although the rumours refuse to go away.

"We already have a lot of great attackers but Cassano would be a good addition as it would make us even more competitive," Nedved told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"After all, I’m sure that Fabio Capello would know how to field Alex Del Piero, Antonio and myself."

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Many of our players mention Cassano, means that serius talks are in our team about him,
they already make discussions about possible schemes,
Neddy believes, he may play along him, behind the strikers(DP)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)