nedved ask juve for janko and ujfilusi (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Juventus star Nedved: Get Jankulovski, Ujfalusi
tribalfootball.com - July 7, 2004

Juventus star Pavel Nedved has urged the club to sign his Czech Republic international teammates Marek Jankulovski and Tomas Ujfalusi.

Declaring himself fit for the new season after being forced from the field in the Euro2004 semifinal against Greece, Nedved was asked about Juve's work in the summer transfer market.

"I am very happy to see the changes Juventus are making and it promises to be an exciting season ahead," said Nedved.

"I know they aren't finished in the market and it would make me very happy to see Jankulovski here. He would strengthen us considerably and would be a great signing.

"Tomas plays for Hamburg and was outstanding in Portugal. He would be an excellent investment."

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Imminente l'annuncio di Jankulovski
07 07 2004

In giornata Luciano Moggi incontra a Milano gli emissari dell'Udinese per definire il trasferimento a Torino di Marek Jankulovski. L'accordo si basa sul pagamento di circa 5 milioni di euro più la cessione del giovane Chiellini o del difensore Parisi, in arrivo dal Messina.

Sembra invece tramontata l'ipotesi di trasferire in Friuli Matteo Brighi, inizialmente inserito nella trattativa, perchè molto probabilmente l'Udinese si terrà Pizarro (e Muntari) nel ruolo di centrali di centrocampo.
--------------------------
from sports.it

Well, I can't really understand that, but I think it says, that we are very close to Janko.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he could have a say though.

cristiano ronaldo was bought cos all the man utd players were suggesting buying him on the plane back to manchester.

Jul 19, 2003
sports.it

Ujfalusi: "Voglio la Juve"
07 07 2004

Virgilio Sport lo aveva anticipato questo inverno: la Juve era da tempo sulle tracce di Tomas "Ufo" Ujfalusi, il forte difensore ceco dell'Amburgo. Ora il club tedesco conferma che la Juve si sia fatta avanti per il giocatore (chiesti 7 milioni di euro).

"Ufo" ha dichiarato: "La Juve sarebbe il mio sogno, sarebbe bellissimo giocare con Pavel, mio amico e campione straordinario. E la Serie A mi stimola". L'Amburgo ha però precisato che s'è fatta viva anche l'Inter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation from wordlingo.com

Ujfalusi: "I want Juve" 07 07 2004

Virgilio Sport had anticipated this winter to it: the Juve was for a long time on the traces of Tomas "UFO" Ujfalusi, the strong Czech defender of the Amburgo. Hour the German club confirmation that the Juve has been made ahead for the player (asked 7 million euro).

"UFO" has declared: "the Juve would be my dream, it would be beautifulst to play with Pavel, my friend and extraordinary champion. And the Series To stimulates to me ". The Amburgo but has specified that s' it is made also the Inter alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what that bold part means. :confused:

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
Fantastic. Jankulovski and ujfalusi!
yes! juve's defense will have strength and the determination to win!
Come Pavel, let's get some more czech internationals on this squad like Marek Heinz!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Jankulovski alone is enough. Would rather have Italian internationals in Juventus squad. Who knows what the authorities will do with that non-Italian players rule.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
We only have a couple of 1st choice non-Italian players anyway, Trez and Thuram, I think we can afford to sign a few more.
Milan has 5 in their 1st XI, god knows how many Inter have.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I wouldn't play Janko at Left back, Zambrotta is much better there, Janko doesn't look good defending, should play him in LM.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
what do you mean u rather have italians, the czechs are outstanding.
I have nothing against the Czechs, but there have been rumors that number of non-Italian players in a given team might be limited.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
oddo - thuram - ufalusi - janko

that would be amazing with bonera for cover. bonera IS very good.
First of all, Zambrotta is about ten times better than Jankulovski at leftback, and second, Bonera is shite. Furthermore, your formation would put three first year players in our defense and would rely on Thuram to play in the centre where he is shaky at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)