Neddy out.For how many weeks? (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
that's quite right actually.
Actually Desmond I know it is right...I have the match recorded on my hard disk:d...Maybe i didnt express what i wanted to say correctly....I was just skeptical if it was a coincedence or not:D probablly it was but it was just something i noticed

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nedved will miss the Siena match over the weekend as right now he is still in the hospital being observed by doctors. Nedved has a concussion. :down:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Read this guys :down:

Nedved’s Condition Worries Juve
2/24/2005 4:43:00 PM
The Czech player risks of missing out on the Champions League second leg match against Real Madrid.
Pavel Nedved head injury, which occurred during the first half of the match against Real Madrid on Tuesday night, might be more serious than expected.

The Juventus midfielder is still hoping to recover in time for the all-important second leg encounter against the Spanish giants, but the chances of seeing him on the pitch on the 9th of March are minimal.

A similar incident occurred to another Juve player in 2002 when Marco Di Vaio collided with O’Brien and lost his senses. He was back with the team two weeks later. In Nedved’s case it would be too late…
From goal.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
he will be back in my opinion he will even play against roma, its only concussion a week or ten days rest and he will be ready for the capital and then destroy madrid AGAIN be positive

juve medical staff giving the press bad info to get opposition hopes up like milan nearly always do:angel:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
he will be back in my opinion he will even play against roma, its only concussion a week or ten days rest and he will be ready for the capital and then destroy madrid AGAIN be positive

juve medical staff giving the press bad info to get opposition hopes up like milan nearly always do:angel:
I really hope you're right.It could be possible of course,but Nedved is a strong man.He'd fight to be fit for the second leg after he missed the first.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I hope he will be fit for the 2nd leg game against Real.

Bad tackle from some1, and he already has 2 yellow cards. Man, this guy is sure down on his luck.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
and dont forget last year accidentation on EURO2004 and the CL final, neddy and juve dont have luck we must fight the way to succes, so any serius news about him?
he spent so many days on hospital and did so many exams, what is happening?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Juventus star Pavel Neved was released from the Fornaca hospital today, but won’t be able to train for another week as a result of the head concussion he picked-up in Madrid.
This means that next Wednesday the Bianconero star won’t be able to help his club attempt to overturn the 1-0 loss suffered in the first leg.

The decision to force upon Nedved an ulterior seven days rest came in the wake of head-scans performed on the 2003 Ballon D’Or winner today.

Uruguayan prospect Ruben Oliveira will probably replace Nedved in Juve’s starting line-up.
so there is no Nedved in the 2end leg of the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)