Nedddy takes warm-up Prize (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Nedved scoops award

Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved of Juventus has been named as the World Player of the Year in a poll by readers of the magazine World Soccer. The poll is seen as an indicator for the France Football's more prestigious Ballon d'Or award, to be decided later this month.

O'NEILL: 'We were so close!' (chyah rite buddy :howler: )

Czech midfielder Pavel Nedved of Juventus has been named as the World Player of the Year in a poll by readers of the magazine World Soccer.

The 31-year-old gained more than a third of the votes in the magazine's 22nd annual poll after a series of outstanding performances for Juventus as they retained the Italian League title and reached the Champions League Final in May.

Nedved, linked on Thursday by London's Sun newspaper with a move to Chelsea in the transfer window, missed the final through suspension after being booked in the semi-final, when his spectacular performance was a major factor in the defeat of competition favourites Real Madrid.

Juventus lost the final on penalties to AC Milan, winners of World Soccer's Team of the Year award and coached by Carlo Ancelotti, the magazine's World Manager of the Year.

Nedved topped the player poll in front of Ruud Van Nistelrooy of Manchester United and the Netherlands and Raul of Real Madrid and Spain.

French international striker Thierry Henry of Arsenal, favourite to win FIFA's World Player of the Award next week, finished fifth.

--------------------------------
if there's already a thread about this then sorry

From what i hear, this awards is like the Golden Globe for the Academy Awards..like an indicator for the Ballon'dor

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    wow he's been awarded for warming up before games... best warm-up-guy on the planet :thumb:

:wth:

:D

oh well, it's not like he doesnt deserve it :undecide:

:D you're such a bastard

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    say who? :wth:

Yes, this is a thread... good Zlatan. Now what's this -> :) Clue, it's not the sun.

F*ck, I really gotta go.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    :wth: sun?

yeah Anders, you better run, before the nurses catch you and put you back in you solitary lockup ;)

:D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    Who says I'm not already there?

Nut-hostel with Internet, only 1.95 a week. Took me somewhere between 4 seconds and 12 years to find a place this kewl.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You'd better stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say. How about I go eat some hay? I can make things out of clay, and lay by the bay. I may. Waddya say?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    lol

Note to other users. A thread created by DJ, and replied to by Kaliman, GOAT and Gray is a deadly combination. Don't go there kids.

You guys are on drugs. Let's get back on topic.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    say who? :wth:

Yes, this is a thread... good Zlatan. Now what's this -> :) Clue, it's not the sun.

F*ck, I really gotta go.
    Dude, what the fvck... :wth:

That smiley is telling me to kill :scared:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Note to other users. A thread created by DJ, and replied to by Kaliman, GOAT and Gray is a deadly combination. Don't go there kids.

You guys are on drugs. Let's get back on topic.

i thought we were on topic..

ahahahaa, that was a trick question waznit huh Anders..

:confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    There's not really much to talk about in this thread...we've heard enough of "Nedved deserves to win all the prizes"...

he deserved it, good job.

What more is left to say?

good observation btw Anders ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

ahahahaa, that was a trick question waznit huh Anders..
    yes, and diamonds are a girls best friend. Plus taxes and the somewhat cold bowl of monkey-pooh for your friends and family.

WTF are you on about! Crazy pills!!!

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

good observation btw Anders ;)
    observation.... oh

Yeah, hell yeah, I'm bad and you know it!

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16

yes, and diamonds are a girls best friend. Plus taxes and the somewhat cold bowl of monkey-pooh for your friends and family.

WTF are you on about! Crazy pills!!!

naey, just that i've just visited Copenhagen and did myself some serious Dansking

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)