Nba (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
yeah, Don Bes you told me ;)..

@Andy : ure right..it's not gonna happen again coz lakers are gonna win easier remaining games :D
Bah. Not in the Palace buddy, not there right outside of Detroit. GO PISTONS

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
How can you be 5 points above seconds before the final wistle and then lose the game!
easily. if you know european basketball at least a little maybe you heard this. final match in the group stage, winner of this game goes to final four. zalgiris (lithuanians) plays maccabi tel aviv away in israel. 16 secs remaining, zalgiris were 6 points clear and had 2 free throws. the lad pissed his pants, missed them both, maccabi scored 2 3-pointers, one of which was in the last second. whadayaknow, sabonis fouled out, whole team is down. bye bye final four.
as most players said after game, you can play 100 games like that and you'll win 99 of them.
i give a shit about this game, but man, that was too much...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

easily. if you know european basketball at least a little maybe you heard this. final match in the group stage, winner of this game goes to final four. zalgiris (lithuanians) plays maccabi tel aviv away in israel. 16 secs remaining, zalgiris were 6 points clear and had 2 free throws. the lad pissed his pants, missed them both, maccabi scored 2 3-pointers, one of which was in the last second. whadayaknow, sabonis fouled out, whole team is down. bye bye final four.
as most players said after game, you can play 100 games like that and you'll win 99 of them.
i give a shit about this game, but man, that was too much...
Sorry, I don't follow European b-ball (just V-ball, cause Azeri team kicks ass), but I remember many cases like these from when I was following the NBA closely.

Btw, do you know where Rimas Kurtinaitis is nowadays? He is a head coach of Azerbaijan National Team + heads one of the local clubs.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Games 4 and 5 will be at Detroit. It is time to finish this stupid series. Damn, if only they didn't lose their advantage in game 2, it would have been a sweep!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)