Nba (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
i used to. i still watch it now but not as much as i did. its actually funny in europe when we rarely got to see games i used to see it every chance. i used to stay up till 3 am to see the play - offs. now here im watchin more soccer even though my soccer watchin possibilities are much more limited than in europe.

so i ll start the first discusson. where do u guys think Kobe will go next year?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
of course i like NBA...
the team i like most is L.A. Lakers

and today Lakers won over Kings 115-91 i think... :)

btw, this is my first post at Other Sports :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
maybe the Kings will win the championship this year-they have been just about the best regular season team for the past couple of years...it's time they win it all

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Lakers Take
Top Spot

Trailing by four heading into the second half, the Lakers stepped up their play and defeated the Sonics 97-86 in Seattle on Friday. With its 11th straight win, L.A. climbed into the top spot in the West, a half-game ahead of the Kings. Kobe Bryant scored 25 points and Shaquille O'Neal added 23 and 14 rebounds for L.A., which hosts San Antonio on Sunday.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Lakers Take
Top Spot

Trailing by four heading into the second half, the Lakers stepped up their play and defeated the Sonics 97-86 in Seattle on Friday. With its 11th straight win, L.A. climbed into the top spot in the West, a half-game ahead of the Kings. Kobe Bryant scored 25 points and Shaquille O'Neal added 23 and 14 rebounds for L.A., which hosts San Antonio on Sunday.
finally

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Laker fan here.

It took a while, but they are FINALLY playing like the team that should be playing like.

Shaq has found a renewed commitment to playing defense and rebounding, and that, in turn has turned around this team. It has been nearly 15 games since they have given up a 100 points to an opponent, and they are an NBA best 21-4 since the All-Star break.

How do you thing the Sacramento's and San Antonio's of the world feel when they see all this happening with only 6 games left?

Oh, that's right, as a Laker fan, I DON'T CARE how they feel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)