NBA Thread (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

Detroit is the biggest dump, no offense. Losing 60% of the population over the last 30 years is unheard of anywhere else, but you cant blame them.
Yes, we know. After all the great publicity we recieve I'm surprised it's still even mentioned every friggin day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
During the whole series Detroit did not get even one call, while the Spurs seemed to get a few....too many. You can'tdo anything about it though except play even harder, and if Rasheed would have stuck to Horry we would have been Champions again.

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #135
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I'm sorry but Tim Duncan did not deserve the MVP.

Congrats to all you Spurs fans out there.
    both Duncan and Ginobili deserved it but IMO Ginobili had bad performances as well specially in the 3rd match.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    I'm sorry but Tim Duncan did not deserve the MVP.
    then who does in ur opinion !!! i can only think of one name if it wasn't Duncan... and that name would be GINOBILI

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    During the whole series Detroit did not get even one call, while the Spurs seemed to get a few....too many. You can'tdo anything about it though except play even harder, and if Rasheed would have stuck to Horry we would have been Champions again.
    At least one team that you support has won something significant. I'm still waiting on the Toronto Raptors or the Seattle Supersonics. :frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)