NBA Thread (2 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
I was kidding I don't even care about it the. This year I haven't watched simple action from nba or heard simple news from it until conference finals. Last few years nba sux the only good thing in it is Duncan:)

OP
king Ale

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

ur wish didn't come true.....it's Spurs vs. Pistons in the final
    yes,Pistons are damn defensive but I'm sure spurs can beat Ben Wallace there:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It will go to a game 7, however Detroit will pull it off in the end.

And I will be just outside of Detroit for games six and seven. ;)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Damn, I might be able to attend game six if there is one. My Uncle has contacts and we could actually get some tickets. :eek:
    you should go if you can....it's great to attend one the final games of the NBA

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Damn, I might be able to attend game six if there is one. My Uncle has contacts and we could actually get some tickets. :eek:
    Good, but you might see the Spurs take the title at that game, not a pleasant thing for a Detroit fan I think :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    nice to see the best teams in the finals. no heat :D I'm not going to try and call this one....but maybe spurs have the edge

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Portland Trial Blazers Forever.

Anyhow I think San Antonio will clinch the title, anyhow, My fav Players right now are Iverson and Kobe, though no body is gonna be like the Pippen-Jordan:touched: Missin Chicago's days....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)