Nationals again and again (1 Viewer)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #203
    Good bye for now, people ! I have a game to watch ! ;)

Torkel, maybe you'll so kind to tell me tomorrow if OGS played in the friendly against Portugal.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    :LOL: That's exactly what I asked you. What it's its taste anyway ? I've heard you invented it (you = Norwegians)
    I haven't eaten it in years, I can't even remember how it tastes, I only remember that I hate it :D.

And Solskjær will not play, he has been sendt home to Manchester with injury. Not like he would have sacrificed anything anyways, he always acts wimpy in the private matches.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Name them... You might have 4-5 players you consider star-players on the Bosnian NT... but they're not "stars" in their clubs - if you know what I mean... well maybe Salihami-whatshisface-ic ;)
    Salihamidzic is a star in Bayern. Barbarez iz a star in HSV. Baljić is a star in Galatasaray. Hibić is a star in Atledico de Madrid. Konjić is a star in Coventry. Bolić is a star in Istambulspor (Turkish leader, mostly because of his goals). Beslija is a star in Genk.

We have star players :stuckup:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    This is it. We're playing for first place in a month :cool:
    Well, wouldn't a win for Denmark be better for you?

If Denmark draws or beats you, aren't Norway through instead?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    No. If Denmark would have beat Romania and we beat them in a month, they would be first and we second, and I know Bosnia wouldnt make it through the playoffs. This way if we beat Denmark we're first with 15 points and they are second with 14. It's all in our hands. :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    No. If Denmark would have beat Romania and we beat them in a month, they would be first and we second, and I know Bosnia wouldnt make it through the playoffs. This way if we beat Denmark we're first with 15 points and they are second with 14. It's all in our hands. :)
    Yes, but the Danes wouldn't have anything to play for, as they are against the Norwegian NT after our little "war of words" earlier in the campaign. Now Denmark will play "for real", and I think that will be decisive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)