Nationals again and again (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
im going to the venezuela-argentina game soon cant wait to see d'ale aimar veron saviola (to throw bottles at him) cambiasso etc im excited haha

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zlatan, Fabiana - enjoy yourselves :cool:

PS. I've only ever been to one football match... Barbados vs Finland :strong:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Good luck Anders! :thumb:

i dont know who to cheer for?! Mutu or Gronkjaer?! :undecide:
Mutu is the better player, so cheer for him :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The Barbados-Finland game that I went to drew 0-0 which was a good result for the home team although Finland were playing with a depleted squad (they left their star players at home).

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Finland has star players? :D
Sure, Litmannen and Hyppia are amazing players. They would be a great squad if they just had a 9 decent supporting players. Oh, I almost forgot that keeper, what's his name, Rami somethingorother...

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #192
    This thread is growing :extatic:

So. I've heard that Morten Wieghorst and Kasper Bogelund are injured and can't play this night. I can't be happy for another person's problem, but still, without Bogelund, wouldn't the Danish defence struggle a little ?

(Think that we are having the same problem, with the missing Contra :down: )

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #193
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Sure, Litmannen and Hyppia are amazing players. They would be a great squad if they just had a 9 decent supporting players. Oh, I almost forgot that keeper, what's his name, Rami somethingorother...
    Don't forget Petri Passanen and Mikael Forssell please :) The first one is doing a good job in Ajax as a defender, and the second is a very promising Chelsea (?) striker. So we've got already 5 ;). The main problem is that both Jari :touched: and Sami are getting old, and soon they'll leave the NT. And what will happend then ?

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #194
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    YES YES YES!!! I GOT TICKETS!! :extatic:

Going to see Denmark - Romania tomorrow, I can't wait! :)
    If we win, we also win the group... this could be a great night.
    Great :). I'm feeling happy for you. I'm sorry I can't join, I've never afforded to see a game in my own country ... Another one it's just a far away dream. So, in the perspective of the game, good luck to your team, Anders, and enjoy the game. Maybe you'll be so kind to write me a PM or something with impressions :p.

Torkel, thank you for the clearing, I was beggining to think that I'm going mad. Actually I am.

And, what is Brunost :D ?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

Great :). I'm feeling happy for you. I'm sorry I can't join, I've never afforded to see a game in my own country ... Another one it's just a far away dream. So, in the perspective of the game, good luck to your team, Anders, and enjoy the game. Maybe you'll be so kind to write me a PM or something with impressions :p.
    Good luck to you as well, I hope you lose! :D ;)
    I'll try to write a bit when I get home :) But hopefully it will be late and I will be drunk and exhausted from partying ;)

Well... I'm off.

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

Hey, we have a lot of star players :(

4-5 real stars and a lot of excellent support players :stuckup:
    Name them... You might have 4-5 players you consider star-players on the Bosnian NT... but they're not "stars" in their clubs - if you know what I mean... well maybe Salihami-whatshisface-ic ;)

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #200
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Good luck to you as well, I hope you lose! :D ;)
    I'll try to write a bit when I get home :) But hopefully it will be late and I will be drunk and exhausted from partying ;)

Well... I'm off.
    Bastard :D We'll see who's the best after all, in less than 2 hours the game starts. Anyway, it seems to be better view from TV, but of course, the stadium atmosphere is another thing :)

Well, please don't PM me while being drunk, because I dunno what could be my reaction :). It could be intriguing of course ...

Whenever you'll got the time then. And remember, even if you loose, you are still free to drink :p Just for the sake of the team.

See you soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)