Nathinal friendship week (1 Viewer)

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
Many people will walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. to handle yourself, use your head; to handle others use your heart. anger is only one letter short of danger. if someone betrays you once, it is his fault; if he betrays you twice it is your fault.. Great minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. yesterday is past, it is history. tomorrow is future, it is a mystery today is present, it is a gift. it's NATIONAL FRIENDSHIP WEEK. show your friends how much you care.. send this to everyone... send this to everyone you consider a friend if it comes back to you. then you'll know you have a circle of friends

i think if all weeks in the year were nathinal friendship week ,we had no war or anything like fight.

am i wrong ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
national friendship week? i think the whole year needs to be national friendship year. every year. why people need a week to appreciate their friends is beyond me.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
this thread is soo nice...

you know,
i love my friends very much and i actually have a lot of friends,
but only 2 girls have touched my heart....

fania and irini are my beeeest friends and if this thread is for friendship,
i must say here that i love them snd need them sooo much! :heart:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
haha this thread is so Lovey-Dovey.

I have 3 friends for whom i would do just about anything.

The rest are great too but not as close.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
haha this thread is so Lovey-Dovey.

I have 3 friends for whom i would do just about anything.

The rest are great too but not as close.

Yeah, me too. I have like three or four who I'd die for but the rest isnt worth it, haha

OP

Reza

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    haha i wont trust anyone enough to do just about anything, but im all for love.

people should be on friendlier terms with each other. imagine what would happen
    Xactly ,u know why?!
    cos if we weren't on frinedly terms how could we know each other.
    people how have mentally hatred in brain are null and void person how always looking for a true friend (in their mind) .that friendship relation is to be in one direction of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)