Narcos (2 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Oh neither am I. I even accepted Gus and his horrible accent from Breaking Bad. But if you try to go for a truthful show, why not hire Colombian actors? There are 47 million Colombians. Surely they have a couple of good actors?
I think it's because the producer, who is Brazilian and is well acquainted with Moura's career, wanted him for the role.
As a non-Colombian, and a person who has a basic/ intermediate knowledge of Spanish (so I can't complain about his accent), I think Moura did a great job.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I just finished ep10/season 2 , damn it made me feel sad , it's kinda strange but this show made me like/love Pablo , even he was criminal .

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #25
    Anyone who feels sorry for Pablo before/during/after the show should go and pay a visit to psychotherapist, he should have been tortured or even hanged on the nearest tree to his home so his bitch ass wife and mother could witness all the process live

also these fuckers deserve the very same destiny
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FARC

Poor Colombia should have been a paradise land instead it became the land of war

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Watched the two first episodes of the new season. The guy who plays Londono is stealing the show imo, what a boss.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I love this show. I don't speak Spanish so I didn't notice the whole accent thing at all.

I was worried season 3 wouldn't be interesting because it wouldn't have a compelling protagonist like Escobar, but a few episodes in and I'm already hooked.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Yesterday I've watched 4episodes , and I like it , the only difference is , when Pablo was alive I wanted him to win , now i want police to win against Cali cartel .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I love this show. I don't speak Spanish so I didn't notice the whole accent thing at all.

I was worried season 3 wouldn't be interesting because it wouldn't have a compelling protagonist like Escobar, but a few episodes in and I'm already hooked.

Personally I think this might be the best season. I never thought much of agent Murphy as a character (too flat), while Javier Pena and the fact he's a semi crook, but still has more moral backbone than everyone else in law enforcement and politics, is a bit more interesting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Personally I think this might be the best season. I never thought much of agent Murphy as a character (too flat), while Javier Pena and the fact he's a semi crook, but still has more moral backbone than everyone else in law enforcement and politics, is a bit more interesting.
    There a lot more good characters this season. Glad to see the show has stepped out of Pablo's shadow (although I thought Moura did an excellent job with the role.)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Yesterday I've watched 4episodes , and I like it , the only difference is , when Pablo was alive I wanted him to win , now i want police to win against Cali cartel .

I kinda liked Pablo too, but he took it too far. Killing innocent people was fucked up.

As for Cali cartel, Rodrigo was a genius. I kinda wanted them to succed until Manuel and his idiotic son started to take control.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    I kinda liked Pablo too, but he took it too far. Killing innocent people was fucked up.

As for Cali cartel, Rodrigo was a genius. I kinda wanted them to succed until Manuel and his idiotic son started to take control.
    Yep true , I'm afraid of airplanes, i do use them but still I'm very afraid, I didn't travel for years because of my fobia, and my friend called me togo with his team to play football in Rome , everything was paid , and I decided to go , I started watching Narcos , that episode when Pablo bombed airplane ... and I changed my mind , i told my friend man I won't come haha , and I didn't go :lol: , anyway now i use planes.

I watched last 2 ep , and I really liked it , Jorge Salcedo was one of my favorite, and I doubt cartles "liked" and accepted gay people like they show here .

I think next season is going to be about Mexican cartels .

Maybe after 2-3 seasons it's going to be any show about Albanian Cartels , Lazarat and stuff :lol:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Yep true , I'm afraid of airplanes, i do use them but still I'm very afraid, I didn't travel for years because of my fobia, and my friend called me togo with his team to play football in Rome , everything was paid , and I decided to go , I started watching Narcos , that episode when Pablo bombed airplane ... and I changed my mind , i told my friend man I won't come haha , and I didn't go :lol: , anyway now i use planes.

I watched last 2 ep , and I really liked it , Jorge Salcedo was one of my favorite, and I doubt cartles "liked" and accepted gay people like they show here .

I think next season is going to be about Mexican cartels .

Maybe after 2-3 seasons it's going to be any show about Albanian Cartels , Lazarat and stuff

Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am gonna start watching El Chapo in the meanwhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)