Napoli seal Blasi on permanent deal (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2007
50% is the biggest bullshit deal in existence...it is just 1 step away from losing a player completely...Siena are gonna annoy us for De Ceglie and if Lanzafame blooms into a class player, then Palermo will have a say in his future! :pissedoff:

Juventus is just going to bid a amount Siena is never going to cough up so dont worry about that...:evil:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Congrats to them for their efforts to make and keep a compact team with minimum money. I wish that we were as efficient as they are and i wish we had half of the favor they got, from their refs in their field...

I am looking forward to hear for an official announcement of the total sum that they paid for this player.
I am glad they didnt tricked Secco to pay for getting rid of Blasi...
I had the same question for half of Secco's transfers of the last 2 years and i only had some lame answers like.

-We got rid of their salaries in a time our financial status wouldnt survive more salaries
-We have the first option for X player that never came along
-We only gave them 50% of their right in a loan with a right to buy clause
-Those players were to old to use them as bargain chips

not lets see what kind of lame excuses will come up to excuse our incompetent board...
I bet if we had to buy a player of Blasi's value we would have to pay much more than that!!

And loaning Zala one more year is extremely stupid, we are just waiting for his contract to expire and lose him for free...

We threw away 5 players for less than Criscito's half!!!
There you go, being all negative again. You became too predictable. ;)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Official: Juventus Confirm Blasi To Napoli

Juventus have announced that Manuele Blasi has signed for Napoli on a permanent basis.

Napoli have constantly claimed that Blasi had signed for them on a permanent deal after being co-owned by both clubs.

However, Juve have only just made the move official by announcing it on their website. Zalayeta has also extended his stay at Napoli.

A statement on the club’s official website reads:

“From today 13/06/2008, Juventus can confirm that Manuele Blasi is no longer tied to the club. The Bianconeri have given all his rights to Napoli.

“Marcelo Zalayeta will also remain at Napoli after both clubs agreed the he could extend his stay there.”

Napoli are currently in the process of strengthening and they were desperate to keep Blasi at the San Paolo after the midfielder had a brilliant season with them last term.

The Partenopei will be looking to challenge for the European places next season and club president Aurelio De Laurentiis recently promised fans that a few more big name players would be drafted into the squad. Antonio Di Natale is next on the list according to reports from Italy.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)