Attilio Lombardo

- - - Updated - - -

olivier kapo

- - - Updated - - -

olivier kapo

Haha no.

That's Sunday Oliseh.

- - - Updated - - -

I posted it to know Who remembers him. I was not old enough to see him as a juve player. But i remember him with lazio jersey.

Yeah Lombardo is more of a Lazio and Sampdoria legend. But he was briefly at Juve at our very highest peak in mid 90s.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can pick out 5 names from this lineup you a real real juventino

IMG_20230330_035519.jpg
I got 7.

X, Julio Cesar, Bonetti, X, Tacconi, X, Corini, Baggio, Hässler, Schillachi, X (looks like Di livio but isnt, he joined 4 years later).

Last edited:

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Haha no.

That's Sunday Oliseh.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Lombardo is more of a Lazio and Sampdoria legend. But he was briefly at Juve at our very highest peak in mid 90s.

- - - Updated - - -

I got 7.

X, Julio Cesar, Bonetti, X, Tacconi, X, Corini, Baggio, Hässler, Schillachi, X (looks like Di livio but isnt, he joined 4 years later).
I may be wrong but I think

Top row from left : 1=Angelo Alessio 4=Gianluca Luppi
Front row from left: 1= Gallia 6= Casiraghi

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol I’ll be honest I have no idea who any of those dudes are outside baggio and Cesar
I dont blame you, I was like 7-8 at the time, and I recognise few just because I was obsessed with Baggio and my juventino uncle showed me tapes of games alot or made sure I could watch Europe games at the time. Mainly remember the juve kits, scarfs and stickers my uncle got my between 90-93 (i became a regular viewer of juve games on my own accord only after wc94).

Corini (the Fagioli of the time lol), Baggio, hässler, Cesar are super recognizable on their own. Tacconi cuz he was the defacto goalie for us for some time until Peruzzi took over. And Schillaci was Azzurri hero for WC90, so easy to recognize even if I barely remember him in Juve shirt (unless Baggio passed to him lol )..

The one I am suprised I recognise is Bonetti. Thought I would forgotten him. But immediately recognised him for some reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)