name this player (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
]
Two guesses would be dude in the middle row far right (hehe) next to the coach or whatever. He's got an angry lookin face. The other guess is that goalkeeper with the stache just because he looks like a prick too.

Haha, yeah, middle row, not far right, but just right side of the coach in the middle, is this fucker:

2.gif

Another Laziali legend, way more mellow and likeable (tho not as talented), is on top back row far right, the handsome devil that is Pierluigi Casiraghi (passing through in their youth, before they made their careers with lazio and elsewhere).

Pierluigi-Casiraghi-1-9-91.jpg

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
]

Haha, yeah, middle row, not far right, but just right side of the coach in the middle, is this fucker:

2.gif

Another Laziali legend, way more mellow and likeable (tho not as talented), is on top back row far right, the handsome devil that is Pierluigi Casiraghi (passing through in their youth, before they made their careers with lazio and elsewhere).

Pierluigi-Casiraghi-1-9-91.jpg
I recognize that lazio prick now. Didnt even know he played for Juve smh

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I recognize that lazio prick now. Didnt even know he played for Juve smh
He was buried DEEP in the bench in Juve in his 3 years there, so its easy to forget he was ever there, even if you watched us back then. Mainly noticeable for 93 eufa cup win, and leaving the club by fighting with Trap :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He was buried DEEP in the bench in Juve in his 3 years there, so its easy to forget he was ever there, even if you watched us back then. Mainly noticeable for 93 eufa cup win, and leaving the club by fighting with Trap :D
how do you know this? juve documentary or wikipedia? i don't think you were old enough to remember those days

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
how do you know this? juve documentary or wikipedia? i don't think you were old enough to remember those days

Juve/calcio documentary, hearing from others. Reading about it after hand.

I was 9 at the time and watched euro Cup games of Juve. But dont remember seeing or knowing the fascist at the time.

He was benched for much more magical players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juve/calcio documentary, hearing from others. Reading about it after hand.

I was 9 at the time and watched euro Cup games of Juve. But dont remember seeing or knowing the fascist at the time.

He was benched for much more magical players.
which player did you enjoy learning about the most from the 1990s era aside from obivious big name choies like baggio or del piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)