Nahuel Molina - RB - Udinese (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
We offer 15 + bonus, if we reach 30m we can close the deal. Salary 2,5m

La Juventus punta Nahuel Molina. Con il giocatore c’è già l’intesa sulla base di un quadriennale da 2,5Mln€ a stagione. Manca ancora l’accordo con l’Udinese: i bianconeri offrono 15Mln€ più bonus, a 30 si può chiudere. La Vecchia Signora, per questo motivo, studia l’inserimento di contropartite nell’affare. [Corriere dello Sport]

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
from his stats at least, it looks like he's much more of a wingback than fullback, and he can't really defend. But Should be alright to sub Cuadrado

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I wouldn’t hesitate on this guy if the price is right, still young and has the potential to get even better, also knowing that Cuadrado is likely playing his last season here seems like a good time to move early and ready the replacement, must admit that atm he seems a bit suspect defensively but then again who isn’t, both Cuadrado and Cancello before him had their defensive flaws but they more often than not made up for it through the endless sprints and effectiveness up front, while in Molina’s case i think he can still improve that aspect of his game and at Juventus under Allegri could probably be an ideal environment for him to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)