~N ! C K N @ M e S: nicknames~ (2 Viewers)

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
Hi...
when you signed in this forum, you might have wondered a lot waht name to choose...or you just picked it from anything around?????

well... why did you choose THAT particular nick that everybody will know you with.... what does it mean...???
:rolleyes: *curious*

Mermaidah came to me cos I used to have a crush in myths and legendary creatures like mermaids, dragons..bla, bla,bla :drool:....fortunately, not anymore...:) :) :)

Mermaidah-Merma for short :)- means a mermaid; a legendary creature lives in seas and oceans...:rolleyes: -guess you all know that- and the (-ah) is the feminine marker in Arabic...-this you don't know :p

ميرميده ;) ;) ;) in Arabic....:):):)

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
as i said with another occasion too, BloodOnMoral comes from an anagramm of the name of the british actor Orlando Bloom ...
my other choices would be Alia Atreides or some tolkien name (i like many there), so someday i might change the actual one ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hydde:

Have explained this a lot of times but here we go again.... :)

5 years ago i eneterd in the cyber world for first time seriously. I was thinking on a nick for a e-posting list of a band i like.

The name Hydde comes from the Guitarrist of famous band Called X-Japan (from japan of course). In 1997, X-Japan disbanded, but a year later they were ready to start again. Sadly, one night, HIDE (this is the correct way to speel it) , the main guitarrist of X japan, was drunk,,and he commited suicide. I was very sad, because he was a very very good guitarrist. After that incident, the band totally disbanded.

I Use Hydde because too many people use the "HIDE" nick, so i changed it with my style, in that way no one will have it.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Well I used my last name (Karlberg) to begin with. Dunno why, but I did. Maybe cuz it's a unusual name here in Denmark.

Later on I got bored with it, so when Hydde suddenly called me Kaliman I changed it and I like it!

Thanks Hydde! :thumb: :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
My middlename is Seedorf, but I'm not really to happy about having the same name as a Milan/former Inter player. I'll never use it as a nick... never!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i dislike him pretty much too, i think near van hooijdonk he is the only dutch player i don't like (too much ... he remains a dutch after all) ... you are right. but how come you got that name ???

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
but how come you got that name ???
hmmm... very sneaky question. Well you see, the name runs on my mothers side of the family, and when I was born, I automatically received my mothers last name (Seedorf) and my fathers last name (Karlberg)
The name Anders is something my dad wanted.

Very weird huh? ;) :D

And before you ask... no we're not dutch, most of my family comes from Norway or Sweden and off course Denmark... duh!

Sep 28, 2002
vilius->viliakas->fliakas->fliakis

f*cking stupid when in english

anders seedorf karlsberg(?) sweet dude. i wouldn't mind being vilius baiocco volodkevicius :d

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
:LOL:
no thanks, i prefer water and i hate golf, i consider it the most boring game anyone could discover on this world ...
what about you :p ?
I hardly ever drink tea and golf is only fun when you get to drive the ball onto the highway.

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
karlsberg
It's Karlberg... people always confuse me witha beer :groan:

:D

Sep 28, 2002
i knew it was something different but i couldn't remember what. you couldn;t spell volodkevicius :)
damn, being carlsberg would be even more cool. man, i'm so jealous of your names. all of 'em

Sep 28, 2002
you would have some problems in usa with name like that. people here cant porperly say vilius, and they do not even try saying volodkevicius

there's a storm outside with thunder and lightning. i'm scared :scared: i'm not a chiken but this rain is really heavy..

OP

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    vilius->viliakas->fliakas->fliakis

f*cking stupid when in english

anders seedorf karlsberg(?) sweet dude. i wouldn't mind being vilius baiocco volodkevicius :d
    I was wondering about your nick when I opened this thread...:D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)