My stay to Italy....(for the ppl interested) (1 Viewer)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    every day is even useless talking to you.
    get it.

and we didn't say anything bad about you.
    and thanx god you decided not to talk to me anymore....
    but it seems you couldn't hold your self away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Hey Fli dude cool down i was just kidding,i didnt know you'll take it seriously.
    Liliana,no nothing happened i was just messing around:D

PS:the underlined word Fli,shows that i was the one that talked about you not her so why did you direct your angry post to her.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    yeah Fli, you have some issues dude... I can't understand the need to express your temper on a forum without even being provoked.

Every single time all i have seen you do is be mean to Lil and other members.

Lilianna is a very nice natured person and theres no need for the animosity you show her.

If you aren't interested in what shes talking about, then just ignore her instead of expressing your disinterest. Simple as that. She would be glad to ignore you as well.... trust me.

Now don't think im standing up for her just because shes a girl... hell no. The fact that shes been here for so long on a predominatly Male forum is testament to the fact that she can take care of herself.

Im just stating my view on the whole issue and i suggest you control your mood swings - online at least.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    yeah Fli, you have some issues dude... I can't understand the need to express your temper on a forum without even being provoked.

Every single time all i have seen you do is be mean to Lil and other members.

Lilianna is a very nice natured person and theres no need for the animosity you show her.

If you aren't interested in what shes talking about, then just ignore her instead of expressing your disinterest. Simple as that. She would be glad to ignore you as well.... trust me.

Now don't think im standing up for her just because shes a girl... hell no. The fact that shes been here for so long on a predominatly Male forum is testament to the fact that she can take care of herself.

Im just stating my view on the whole issue and i suggest you control your mood swings - online at least.
    i completely agree with you ice blu,besides like i stated before i was the one that mentioned your name not her so stop trying to find the slightest reason to pick a fight with her:groan:.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    why did this thread turned from a celebration thread into a thread of hatred :broken:
    your right DJ:down:sorry Lil,but when you see a gentlman like Fli picking a fights with people for the slightest of reasons you cant stop yourself from replying angrily.

anyway sorry Lil for spoiling your thread:down:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    guys.....i am really speachless.....

i really appreciate your supporting and even though i you have no single reason to support me and not fli it makes me feel i owe you A huge thanx...

but...to carry on on topic,i will send ya een some pic of my trip to hugary where it was amazing too!!!!!!!!

well..here is me on my way to italy.... ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    guys.....i am really speachless.....

i really appreciate your supporting and even though i you have no single reason to support me and not fli it makes me feel i owe you A huge thanx...

but...to carry on on topic,i will send ya een some pic of my trip to hugary where it was amazing too!!!!!!!!

well..here is me on my way to italy.... ;)
    but there was a reason Fli picked a fight with you for no apparent reason.

btw,interesting pics:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)