• Thread Starter #8
    admit it, you dont know how to install them :D

OP
    Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    hehe its a long story. You need a little program called ASF explorer, what it does is basicly opens the data file ind inserts the new files into them.

It can be a bit frustrating, but its all worth it. I changed all from banners, balls, shoes, kits, rosters and even stadiums... All up to date.

But it takes a long time to explain, its a bit hard here.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    hehe its a long story. You need a little program called ASF explorer, what it does is basicly opens the data file ind inserts the new files into them.

It can be a bit frustrating, but its all worth it. I changed all from banners, balls, shoes, kits, rosters and even stadiums... All up to date.

But it takes a long time to explain, its a bit hard here.

i have used the ASF explorer. just something to have a more acurate database.

OP
    Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    The wolf is pretty good if you play EPL, he basicly covers every little detail from that league. But he isnt that interested in Serie A, thats why its better doing it from the scratch with the ASF explorer.

Well, tell me what you need, then ill see if i can find my magic lamp :)

OP
    Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    if i were you, id choose ita superpatch 3.

It should do

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Art, how did you export your replays to video format? I must admit I've never tried it before, but just incase I have an urge to, wanna run me through the process? Cheers ;)

I'm on a Mac at uni right now :groan: so I'll watch your comp when I get home. Looking forward to it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)