My night at San Siro (Milan-JUVE) - 25-Feb-12 (9 Viewers)

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Thought I was going to read a trip report of some sort but having read the entire thread, I have absolutely no idea what it's all about :rolleyes:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
<-----------------This guy

I don't have a problem with you, you seem to be a verry intelligent kid, that doesn't mean you should attack someone for his "poor english" or looks even if you don't mean it. :hi:
I flamed you because you were making no sense in a Marchisio debate - I jumped on this guy because of his nationalistic rant, applause to Assad, and because he called Matt a farmer.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I flamed you because you were making no sense in a Marchisio debate - I jumped on this guy because of his nationalistic rant, applause to Assad, and because he called Matt a farmer.
Okk, no one attacks Matt :mad: .

I didn't read what he said in other threads. Nationalist :D , what do you expect, he's Italian.

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
Where is the thread starter's pic ? why did he remove it ? is he any young ? does he really look like white muntari ?
He removed them so he did, he's about 19 at oldest, wouldn't be surprised if he was 14 or 15. Young lookin' fella'.

---------- Post added 28.02.2012 at 17:21 ----------

I would be so ripping into Nzoric for pushing this to this lenght, if chris wasnt being so melodramatic, I mean even delete the pics in this thread? Anyone who gets chased off by frigging Nzoric is lol :D

But nvm, seems like the necessary noob quota is being filled by this oirish newcomer hehe.
I'm british, you silly goose.

Get it right wee man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)