my IE is quite a joker :groan: (1 Viewer)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
ok, now everytime i want to go to some site that doesn't exist or i typy the address wrong, like juvntuz.com my ie instead of showing that error page like before automatically goes to... www.perfectnav.com. :wth: why is that?
ouw, i think i'm the only one who have that kind of problem. my dad is so piss off everytime the perfectnav.com show-up. have u solve the problem, Fliakis? if u do, let me know how,please....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvetrainer ] ++

ouw, i think i'm the only one who have that kind of problem. my dad is so piss off everytime the perfectnav.com show-up. have u solve the problem, Fliakis? if u do, let me know how,please....
I already said how to!! :)

OP
flieeeekke
Sep 28, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    fli click on the link in martin's signature. the first link. the second one is of a goal video.
    :( you wanker

where do i get kazaa lite? k-lite.com? they want me to pay for it :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Surely you have noticed how closely related explorer.exe and iexplorer.exe are?
    Psst....

iexplore.exe

I'm embarassed to know it though :embarass:

I think this thread title should have the first word removed from the front :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yes, perhaps you're right. I haven't seen it in my process list for quite some time ;)

And evidently windows are still keeping in with the fabulous fat file format of 8 characters max in filenames..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    well they could just call it IEXPLORE~1 like the good old days :D
    nah, that's just for people who rename files and don't know what they're doing. windows' way of telling you you're stupid :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)