My Future (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #982
    ok i did a wrong thing....i mean chill out i don't want to kill you....at least not now..:D

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    and burke, you and andy leave the guy alone
    thank god...finally someone did that.gj bozi
    get a damn room then. you'll enjoy it. they don't call him lucky luke for nothing, you know.
    :inter:

like the officaial arabic thread we can be lenient but not going off topic inan existing thread. i support an official greek thread if you guys want it but you have to be self-moderating to a degree
    there is some thought about it in the future.

meanig i do not speak greek, meaning i do not understand greek and meaning i do not really want to ahve to learn greek just to moderate a thread!

so you can have an "official greek thread" but i warn you taht you will have to be self-moderating by encouraging guys to post and not bitching when it goes tits-up as it will most certainly do!

or you can just go and create a juventus greece forum for yourself
    there are some....

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #995
    ah i will sleep and then decide if i buy him even....goofnight guys...c u tomorrow..

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    salvatore,chill amn. you are cool and do not need to impress the local bully to win any cred around here

Is ten minutes to downtown ten minutes too far?
    its ten minutes too long if that downtime refers to me and the missus:eyebrows:

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,000
    This Is The 1000 Post And I Think That This Is My Special....Post Have Fun And Keep Posting Questions And Things That You Want From Me

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)