My Future (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2004
Ειμαι απο την Ελλαδα και μαλιστα απο την Αθηνα,αλλα τι σχεση εχει αυτο με μενα...????Αν ζω πουθενα αλλου θα το ειχα γραψει......
Lupamai...I didn't get that last part.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #962
    gia prin se ston allon milousa man.......man paizeis online paixnidia???an nai poia?????

Oct 3, 2004
    playing online games...? what?

Sh*t I didn't know my posting of broken Greek would cause such a stir :rolleyes:

Sorry if I offended anyone...

all the best!

-Rhizoid

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    warning!!!

juventuz rules prevent posting in another language, we let it go from time to time but whole conversations are NOT to be posted in languages other than english

OP

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
    Jul 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #968
    ok sorry for other language speaking it won't happen in this much...but we want some privacy thoguh....well ok....what's up guys???what are you doing now??

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Cool. I don't think I impressed, those are the only phrases embedded in the attic of my long-term memory...

I lived in Agia Paraskevi (Troados street), and then we moved to Kifissia, on Levidou street. Beautiful area. I attended Campion school during nursery, then moved on to ACS in Xalandri...good times. My dad decided to resettle in Lebanon in '94 once the situation had calmed down over there. I used to speak fluently, but due to complete lack of practice, I actually forgot like 80% of it....

I have fond memories of Greece, and really wish I could visit once again.
    Yea those were the good times, things have changed a little bit, but Kifissia is still a relatively quiet and lovely place. You can practice Greek with us, if its ok with the moderators of course...if you remember the insanely difficult grammatical core, the rest will easily follow.

playing online games...? what?
    Sh*t I didn't know my posting of broken Greek would cause such a stir :rolleyes:
    Sorry if I offended anyone...
    all the best!
    -Rhizoid
    No problems man, he just asked if you are playing any kind of on line games,
    "ean nai= if yes"," poia = witch"?
    How could you offend anyone, you make more sense than most of the ppl here, in both languages...

PS: Check this out and have a laugh:
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Greece

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    like the officaial arabic thread we can be lenient but not going off topic inan existing thread. i support an official greek thread if you guys want it but you have to be self-moderating to a degree

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    meanig i do not speak greek, meaning i do not understand greek and meaning i do not really want to ahve to learn greek just to moderate a thread!

so you can have an "official greek thread" but i warn you taht you will have to be self-moderating by encouraging guys to post and not bitching when it goes tits-up as it will most certainly do!

or you can just go and create a juventus greece forum for yourself

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)